• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jamie Kidd - VICTIMS of INSTINCT - Minimal.Tech

JK

TRIBE Promoter
This is a set I recorded about a month ago for Maya Amack's 'Mindfuck' show on Proton Radio. Dark, soulful, dubby minimal tech and percussive tech.house_
I quite like this one...

JAMIE KIDD - Victims of Instinct

download (Right-Click): http://www.jamiekidd.com/jamiekidd_MindfuckMix.mp3

tracklisting:

1. DC07 - deepcord (DEMF 2001)
2. 17th - B2
3. monolake - plumbicon live in osaka
4. Sweet n Candy - unbreakable
5. Heartthrob - Golum
6. Duplex 100 - Keyboarding
7. Jona - Ask
8. Adam Beyer - awc part 1
9. Swat Squad and Alecs Marta - Marciano Homeless
10. Alter Ego - Dakari (robag wruhme's handkas mit musikk remixx)
11. Agaric & Bruce Logan - M.T.B.
12. Elektrochemie - Vexed
13. Magda - Panna Cotta Eyes
14. Elektrochemie - Pleasure Seeker
15. Thomas Schumacher - Kickschool 79
16. 2 dollar egg - gelb (A)
17. Adam Beyer - Snuff & Noise (B)
18. Frank Martiniq - Use Fuse
19. Jamie Kidd - Vengeance

64 minutes_

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
wicked. nice meeting you a few weeks ago. will download as soon as I get rid ofsome of this other crap on my hdrive.

grit

TRIBE Member
although gotta say not feelin that electro rock vocal clash bizness that gets goin at 45 min at ALL. should've kept it deep and dubby. AH my head hurts!

-just bein staight up. ;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
grit said:
although gotta say not feelin that electro rock vocal clash bizness that gets goin at 45 min at ALL. should've kept it deep and dubby. AH my head hurts!

If you're talking about the Electrochemie tracks "Pleasure Seeker" is the better of the two... I LOVE how HUGE that one gets... simple premise with the sounds used, POWERFUL results...

that being said I'm less a fan of "vexed" but if "vexed" turned you off (and stopped you listening) try and keep going and give an unbiased listen to "pleasure seeker" it's a great track!

JK

TRIBE Promoter
grit said:

yeah I usually don't like vocals myself but I liked how those tracked changed up the set... its that shumacher one that your probably not feeling (I'm not too sure if I like it by itself anymore either)- but it went sooo well with the 'Pleasure Seeker' track that I had to record it (they build at the same time - and I believe they are actually by the same producer - Stephan Bodzin - who is part of Electrochemie and produces for Shumacher as well)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
fantastic.

from the minimally laced mixes to the vague terrain releases there are some great free downloads all over tribe this week...appreciated

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Got the absolute pleasure of listening on my lunch, did not want it to end...
All your mixes are solid, this one too!

Thanks!

outlaw

TRIBE Member
MMmmm

Nice....

Im a big fan of your impulsive style....and anything this tasty, thanks.

--the vocals are sexy

outlaw

TRIBE Member
MMmmm

Nice....

Im a big fan of your impulsive style....and anything this tasty, thank-YOU!

--the vocals are sexy

JK

TRIBE Promoter
^^double double

_thanks for all the kind words everybody :)

I will make cd copy's shortly for those interested...

JK

TRIBE Promoter
jeffpayne said:
wicked. nice meeting you a few weeks ago. will download as soon as I get rid ofsome of this other crap on my hdrive.
nice to met you too..... now where the fuck is a new mix from you :p been a while no??
:D

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
nice to met you too..... now where the fuck is a new mix from you been a while no??
yeah, it's been a while. I've gotta get one more bug out of my system here at home. Then I can hopefully get something down.

downloading this now.

JK

TRIBE Promoter
miller said:
damn! halfway through and lovin' it! is this the stuff we can expect at tech support???
definitely..... tech, tech, amd more tech_

there will also be cd's of this set I will be giving away for all you good people.
just ask nice ;)