• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

JamesM appreciation thread

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Yeah Jimmy Kimmel what a shit. Putting everyone down.

no one can afford your clothes so attack everyone else.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Never hurt anything, did nothing wrong.
You've never done anything wrong in your life? Really? You say shit like that and expect anyone will take you seriously?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get sober, you ogre. You've always been a mess of a human, but you seem more messed up than anyone I've ever met. Get some help. You really and truly need it. There are free options if money is an issue.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Yeah Jimmy Kimmel what a shit. Putting everyone down.

no one can afford your clothes so attack everyone else.
Lead by example. Stop attacking everyone on TRIBE. I don't care if you think everyone's against you. You're being a dick to everyone here and then play victim as soon as people fight back. Stop calling people retards. It is disrespectful and childish.

I never hurt her or anything.

I was trying to rescue her dad at the time.

And just like don't ever hang out because she's too busy with my [her] exes parents. right.
So do you usually hit your women open handed or closed fist?

Are you saying this because the "she fell down some stairs" or "she walked into a doorway" aren't getting you the traction in the police report like it used to?

Follow up question - does she think of you as a pussy when you go into self pity mode after beating her? Or has the Stockholm Syndrome taken effect because of your constant need to put yourself first and need for validation from others?

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
People who still use the word "retard" are classless
I overheard a Grade 7 student use it in a derogatory context so I stopped the lesson and had a mini-lesson on chemical reaction rates.

"Is that what you meant when you used that word?" "No, sir."

I am not sure if it stopped the class from using the word incorrectly, but I know a bunch of them were youtubing adding K to H20 at lunchtime.