• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JamesM appreciation thread

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
I'll keep bumping it every day while underpants keeps promoting it.
I haven't posted in here since March 15th.
You, on the other hand have posted today, probably near 3 dozen times in this very thread you want deleted. Then you took your pea brain to nearly half a dozen other threads to spew your crap. Who's the retard now ?
What you don't understand, is that by all of us seeing your inane posts that go on and on ( learn how to write fucking PARAGRAPHS YOU IDIOT ) in not only this thread, but many many others...THIS THREAD is necessary. It's provides a nice picture of the shitshow you call your life, how you kept goading on BB, and simply cannot shut the fuck up, NOR do what you've said you were going to do over and over again...Leave Tribe.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Ken I find it funny you knew how awful that woman was, was she's telling me to go to take a hike.

She was a cool cat but she was so manipulative.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I never hurt her or anything.

I was trying to rescue her dad at the time.

And just like don't ever hang out because she's too busy with my [her] exes parents. right.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I haven't posted in here since March 15th.
You, on the other hand have posted today, probably near 3 dozen times in this very thread you want deleted. Then you took your pea brain to nearly half a dozen other threads to spew your crap. Who's the retard now ?
What you don't understand, is that by all of us seeing your inane posts that go on and on ( learn how to write fucking PARAGRAPHS YOU IDIOT ) in not only this thread, but many many others...THIS THREAD is necessary. It's provides a nice picture of the shitshow you call your life, how you kept goading on BB, and simply cannot shut the fuck up, NOR do what you've said you were going to do over and over again...Leave Tribe.
what

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit