• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JamesM appreciation thread

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I love how the woman beating fuck up keeps thinking that his approval matters when he's being shown what an asshole he can be.

You mean like kick a woman vicious?

You've been a drunk obnoxious fuck up for more than 3 years, think that might have anything to do with it?
yes man I hit the women all the times.

Are you a psycho or what.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Holly Molly. Still rollin?

Drink some water and get outside. Spring has sprung and it’s a beautiful day. I’m sure the Black Bull patio is rammed.

Seriously though, go for a walk and get some fresh air.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Rude. I guess you like hitting women. I don't. You keep posting this gif.
There's a big difference between posting a movie scene and you actually hitting a woman. You should know, and the girl with your boot print on her body sure as fuck knows that too.

But your hysterical, self absorbed and self pitying ass probably is too drunk to realize it.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
There's a big difference between posting a movie scene and you actually hitting a woman. You should know, and the girl with your boot print on her body sure as fuck knows that too.

But your hysterical, self absorbed and self pitying ass probably is too drunk to realize it.
what are you talking about?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders