• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JamesM appreciation thread

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
some of this stuff needs it's own thread...here's one of my favourites:

Another Interview tomorrow. Wasted. Went to work today and did my shit and they fucking fuck.

Ah man. You just can't get away from it.

The lady just came out and told my best friend she loves him dearly (one my iphone).. And she should since they're good friends..

booyah. :) ah man. sleep and rest now.

good people are good people.. old old old old old fabric..

Then she kicked my ass b/c she needs to sleep. whatever. 5 dollars?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
He threadcrapped my birthday thread one year and since we broke up 8 or 9 years ago has been shitting on me all over this board. I have tried for most of this time to stay civil, but i have given up.

Threadcrap! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
what the fuck. go away. people always need to put their 2 cents in. Knarly.. I don't even know this bitch anymore. I have my lady.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Funny, i'm just doing what you've done to me for years. But all of a sudden, this behaviour is unacceptable!

I feel for your lady, i really do.

Have a great day at work! Don't forget your boot flask!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Funny, i'm just doing what you've done to me for years. But all of a sudden, this behaviour is unacceptable!

I feel for your lady, i really do.

Have a great day at work! Don't forget your boot flask!
Kidding rite? Blackmail against my family. Can't ever go out side. You're a huge fraud. Seriously get

real.

I introduced you to tribe, the worst thing I've done. You're a wastecaste. 40 years old and complaining about your life.

At least I have a wonderful lady, and shes the greatest thing I've ever met..

You have no clue.