• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

James Zabiela Essential mix up for grabs here.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
http://eezergood.com/

That website has it hosted.,

Is there.

That is if you guys are interested.

Anyways, just thought I passed that info to anyone that cared.

Is there in two parts.
They also have a lee combs mix.

I don't know how the sound quality is like.

SKIB

TRIBE Member
i tuned in for a bit last night and although i have a great appreciation for what he does and recognize his talent, i'm not so sure his sound is really what i'm interested in anymore... i'll definately give it another listen though...

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
not great quality, but not a bad mix either...really like the rem sample in part 2...enjoying it so far...thanks for the link...

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SKIB
i tuned in for a bit last night and although i have a great appreciation for what he does and recognize his talent, i'm not so sure his sound is really what i'm interested in anymore... i'll definately give it another listen though...
He is a much better dj live in my opinion.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
When is the WMC?

are you going?

mr rinaldo(sp?) ... your mix was alright by the way.... the one that deep hosted I believe.

xtollo

TRIBE Member
^ haha yep Rinaldo.

Cheers, that mix is still going strong, every once and a while someone comments on it. Cheers.

Zabiela is with Mr. Nick Warren this friday at Turnmills. I'll be there with bells on, and if I'm still alive Sander is at The Cross on saturday. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hey chipotle

the link isn't workin..

just for your information.

quite shitty actually b/c i was about to try to d/l it...

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Aleks
hey chipotle

the link isn't workin..

just for your information.

quite shitty actually b/c i was about to try to d/l it...
Yea sorry, I am not hosting the mix... I don't know what happened. I think it might have been up only for a couple of days.

Anyways, just check soulseek for it.

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mandapanda
fuck off! :p ;) the gallery! *sigh*
:p

For the record, the night was a disaster. The most horrible technical difficulties....ever.

Zabiela was on the ball, but lacked the energy that the room needed. I shook his hand something like 12 times (hah) and I had a quick chat with him as he stuck around and danced for a bit afterwards. Great guy, lacklustre set last friday. :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Fairly boring unfortunately.

His first hour was the typical melodic sound that EVERY dj is playing these days. Nothing really original, and fairly boring. And then progressively turned harder and harder until I thought I was a frantic party. Not only was it too hard, but it was boring.

It was my first time seeing Nick Warren and it gets a big "meh!" out of me.

;)

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtollo
Fairly boring unfortunately.

His first hour was the typical melodic sound that EVERY dj is playing these days. Nothing really original, and fairly boring. And then progressively turned harder and harder until I thought I was a frantic party. Not only was it too hard, but it was boring.

It was my first time seeing Nick Warren and it gets a big "meh!" out of me.

;)
too much pills these days Jon... try and cut back to at least 4 a night

;)