• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

James Holden Cd

shaggs

TRIBE Member
I ordered the new James Holden Balance 005 cd and I have not recieved it yet it has been a long delay is anyone else having this problem I bought it through Amazon.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Casper

TRIBE Member
not from amazon, but i won the contest for an autographed copy when he was playing at system in december. i never picked it up that night because i lost track of time and the girl said she'll mail it to me but i still haven't seen it,
peace

deep

TRIBE Member
bought mine from australia ...

maybe amazon just hasn't gotten it in .. you can check the status of your orders on amazon

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
you should be able to get it at HMV (or any other retailer) also. If not tell them to order it::p

Catalog # IUK-CD-5508
Distributor: KOCH

Casper- Let me see if I can get you another one.

PM me your info.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sugar D
you should be able to get it at HMV (or any other retailer) also. If not tell them to order it::p

Catalog # IUK-CD-5508
Distributor: KOCH

Casper- Let me see if I can get you another one.

PM me your info.

NEVER order from HMV in the store. It takes forever to get something from them. I had the same problem with Amazon, though -- albeit with a different CD. It will come. They're usually very good with these sorts of things if the CD is available in 24 hours.