• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jamaican Patties

zoo

TRIBE Member
I've had my fill. Today is the first day I could not finish one, and I believe today is the last day I will have attempted to eat one for a long, long time.

Farewell my under-represented brethren, may you have a long and healthy life in convenience stores ontario-wide.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
along with poutine, samosas and spring rolls these are another staple in our freezer.

Hot ones are zee best...mmmmmmmm spicy patties.

fuck, I'm ongry.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
wot a coincidence.. i just finished a veggie patty with coco bread and an extra spicy beef patty with coco bread..
and i am now eating a turnover from the patty bakery

mmm patties

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
<3 Beef Patties...

Take them, split them along the crust.
Stuff them with fresh lettuce and cheese and a little mayo.

Then heat as per usual, not in a Microwave!

Yum!

pr0nstar

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
i've been eating these babies daily

i'm on my third box ... it's time for change :)

samosas would be a good substitute, where can i find em?

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
<3 Beef Patties...

Take them, split them along the crust.
Stuff them with fresh lettuce and cheese and a little mayo.

Then heat as per usual, not in a Microwave!

Yum!

pr0nstar
YES! stuffing them rules. :D

The Operator

TRIBE Member
Did y'all know they make chicken and veggie patties as well?

They are pretty damn tasty. I bring them to work instead of a sandwich, and they are perfect for filling the void.

I've been diggin' the chicken ones the most lately just as a change from regular old beef.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
where's allan's??

my friend took me to a bakery near his house at brimley and finch.. and to date they were the best patties i have ever had.

a close second are the patties at warden station

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
where's allan's??

my friend took me to a bakery near his house at brimley and finch.. and to date they were the best patties i have ever had.

a close second are the patties at warden station

allans is a brand.

:)

they have THOSE at warden st.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Yah mon, when I had dem at 'ome I would split da crust and slide in de cheese nah man! Then I put barbecue sauce 'pon de patty na rass clat!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Operator
Did y'all know they make chicken and veggie patties as well?

They are pretty damn tasty. I bring them to work instead of a sandwich, and they are perfect for filling the void.

I've been diggin' the chicken ones the most lately just as a change from regular old beef.

I find the chicken ones are usually the spiciest ones too! Definately my favourite.

The Tastee patty near me, makes Curried Chicken patties.. yeah, that's right!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
where's allan's??

That's Allan's Bakery. That place is in my old hood and I ate there almost every school day. It's in the plaza with the barber shop and the CIBC.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Yah mon, when I had dem at 'ome I would split da crust and slide in de cheese nah man! Then I put barbecue sauce 'pon de patty na rass clat!
bloodskirt! ya never 'ad a patty till ya yam dung a MALVERN PATTY!

cha.

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
did you ever go to that patty place in the peanut? i think it was called allan's...possibly the same as the famous allan's patties.

they were the trapezoid shaped patties, that tasted like butter. like buttah!