• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jagr to NYR?

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
Hahahahha

Seriously, who cares if he goes to the Rangers. On paper, they're great. On ice, they're a horrible load of crap with no chemistry.

Though that Lindros punch on Thornton the other night was wicked.

--adam

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
who cares if gets traded there, they still won't go anywhere with that goatending.

even if they acquired a top-notch goalie, they won't do any damage if they make the playoffs.

Gonchar to the Leafs?? Highly unlikely. I'd say either Colorado or Philly. Leafs won't make many moves imo.

but then again, what do I know??

vench

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
So Lindros IS involved in some of this discussion.
Hence the reason Gonchar hasn't been traded to the leafs yet.
Washington's thinking is that they could then package Lindros with Gonchar to the Leafs. Apprantly whispers in Manhatten are that Lindros would really like to come home to play.

After watching him punch out Thorton I would love to see Lindros on a line with Tucker or Roberts maybe even Nolan in a playoff series with the now hated and his former team the Flyers. Man I can See Bobby clarks face after watching Lindros take his players hard into the boards. However we don't REALLY need him or a forward for that matter. But it surer would be interesting.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
Do not bring Lindros here. Over paid and hes a role player more than anything.
Over paid????

if I'm not mistaken his contract is all based on performance.
Also I think Lindros game would step up a notch if he was playing here. With guys like Tucker and Roberts throwing guys around left right and center I think it would rub off on him.

Quinns not anti-Lindros besides he's not the GM anymore.

Hey Lindros might not score 40 goals again but I tell you he still can be a game breaker espacially come playoff time.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj frigid
I wouldn't be surprised if Boughner came here before the deadline.
Don't read what Al Strachan writes about. He's full of shit and never has anything real to say. It's always hypricritacal to what he wrote in his last article. He is one of the worst liked reporters in the leafs locker room. He writes stuff just to stir the pot.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Don't read what Al Strachan writes about. He's full of shit and never has anything real to say. It's always hypricritacal to what he wrote in his last article. He is one of the worst liked reporters in the leafs locker room. He writes stuff just to stir the pot.
I fucking hate that guy. Especially when he's on the Satellite Hot Stove. Fucking tool has probably never played a game of competitive hockey in his life, but thinks because he watches it he knows everything. Guy looks like a little weasel.