• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

JAG poll results here.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
well the results just keep getting better for JAG, the premier naval-legal drama on TV.

http://www.historytelevision.ca/microsites/jag/fts_poll.aspx

JAG Poll Question

Would you like to be part of the Judge Advocate General (JAG) team?

Yes
91%

No
9%

(1211 people have voted)

and to you %9 haters out there who wouldnt want to be part of the JAG team, i have one thing to say:

dont come calling for my legal help when you get busted down to Cheif petty officer 2nd class for violating your Section 137 rights of the UCMJ .

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
nah I just want to do biblical things to Catherine Bell.

(biblical as in each and everyone of them is mentioned in the bible and in most cases the fact that your going to hell is specifically mentioned as well)

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
nah I just want to do biblical things to Catherine Bell.

(biblical as in each and everyone of them is mentioned in the bible and in most cases the fact that your going to hell is specifically mentioned as well)
if you ever want to be part of the Judge Advocate General Corps, please limit your comments to JAG legal issues as they relate to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
well the results just keep getting better for JAG, the premier naval-legal drama on TV.

http://www.historytelevision.ca/microsites/jag/fts_poll.aspx

JAG Poll Question

Yes
91%

No
9%

(1211 people have voted)

and to you %9 haters out there who wouldnt want to be part of the JAG team, i have one thing to say:

dont come calling for my legal help when you get busted down to Cheif petty officer 2nd class for violating your Section 137 rights of the UCMJ .
just thought id give everyone a JAG update,

after getting all those PM's about JAG related issues, i figured the easiest way was to repost the survery results:

Yes
92%

No
8%

(1441 poeple have now voted)
-------------

thats a %1 increase in people wanting to be part of the Judge Advocate General Corps. at this rate we will have achieved %100 compliance by Q3 2008.