• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Jackin' the box?!

zorak

TRIBE Member
is anyone around here checking this out?

this party is gonna be pure fun times....i can't wait to get a chance to hear these EXTREMELY UNDERRATED djs rinsing out their siiiiiiiiiiick record collections.

there's gonna be CLASSIC HOUSE played by, my hero, RICK TOXIC. and also chris morelli, lexx and DAVE COOPER!!!

and then, there's gonna be classic 'ARDCORE JUNGLE (like serious 92/93 bidness)....played by none other than, FRANKIE GUNNS, RECOIL and DJ RISE. these guys have the deepest crates in the city....

and then, JUST when you thought it couldn't get ANY better....there's gonna bay and OLDSCHOOL FUNK SET! by 0=0!
YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOO!!!

this is all happening at the labyrinth lounge on boxing day....for only 5 bones.
YEE HAW!!!

zorak

TRIBE Member
ok so no one else cares about classic ardcore jungle (or house or funk) around here....

this troubles me.

:(

ah well, i'm excited for this.

Last edited:

recoil

TRIBE Member
:)

yay Zorak!

thanks for spreadin the word

this party will be off the hook! .. seriously people, come check this

it's a great line-up of classic house and classic ardcore junglizm ...

so many great tunes that came out back in the early days that lots of the newer heads may not have had a chance to hear before

... these gems need to be dug up so they can get some more play, and that's what it's all about this Friday

see ya there!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders