1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Jack n' Jill

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by sweetdaddy, Aug 26, 2003.

1. sweetdaddy

sweetdaddy TRIBE Member

i'm throwing one this friday night.

i have:
    liqour lic.
    liquor & beer
    mix
    ice
    decorations
    stereo
    raffle prizes.
    etc etc.

everything i need to buy i think i have.

my question is......does anyone have any recomendations besides the usual stuff for me that i could add.

like JELLO SHOOTERS, Gambling, games etc.

2. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

Blackjack table
    Roulette wheel

3. jah

jah TRIBE Member

good cash making games:

Nail driver - 4"x4" peice of hardwood (must be hardwood!) 4"-6" spikes and a hammer. Charge 1 or 2 bucks for 3 swings at the nail to win you have to drive the nail all the way in.... winner gets 1/4 or 1/2 the pot what ever you decide on.

Minnow races - 2x8' peices of eavestrough and some minnows. Charge 2-5 bucks per fish. Each player drops the fish in one of the troughs and blows on the water to make the fish swim to the other end. Time the races and winner gets a 60 oz bottle of booze or 50/50 or donated prizes whicherver works for you!

Classics: Crown and Anchor, putting challenge, 50/50 draw, draws for prizes

good luck!

4. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

If you ever throw a party PPPLLELEEAASSSEEE invite me, this sounds hilarious. :D

Bumbaclat

5. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

Black Jack tables, Crown and Anchor are good. You can rent them. A dart board would be good too.

Food - buy buns and sandwhich meat/vegetables. Folks will drink more if they eat.

6. H2Whoa

H2Whoa TRIBE Member

this is good...people always think it's easy...the 'macho' guys will play it over and over and make you money!

7. sweetdaddy

sweetdaddy TRIBE Member

thanks for the great ideas

8. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

"Minnow races - 2x8' peices of eavestrough and some minnows. Charge 2-5 bucks per fish. Each player drops the fish in one of the troughs and blows on the water to make the fish swim to the other end. Time the races and winner gets a 60 oz bottle of booze or 50/50 or donated prizes whicherver works for you! "

I was at a Jack and Jill a few months ago and these went over really, really well and were alot of fun. I highly recommend doing this.

9. Yourmamas

Yourmamas TRIBE Member

I seen this one game where you stuck a toonie to a spot on a piece of tape. After everyone had picked where to stick them, they turned over the tape, and the person with a toonie nearest a line on the back of the tape got to pie the Groom, or bride their choice.

I might have explained it half assed.

10. jah

jah TRIBE Member

Another good game is Left, right, center. I think you can get it from Den for Men or Dufferin games etc... It's a dice game so it's really cheap as well!

Easy to play and easy to win money on, just make the winner only collect 50% of the pot.

I'd post the rules but this damn websenses at work blocks any pages dealing with games. If you need details pm me and I can get them to ya tonight.

11. Cho

Cho TRIBE Member

i like stag & doe