• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I've made Tribe more fun...

defazman

TRIBE Member
...by banning everyone who uses a rollyeyes emoticon. If you've used one in the last week in a thread I've read, BAM! - ignore list. It's like your own personal banhammer. I'm going to end my experiment today though, now there are threads with more ignored posts than not. You should see the NCT, all banned.

I recommend you try it, 'tis fun.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by defazman
...by banning everyone who uses a rollyeyes emoticon. If you've used one in the last week in a thread I've read, BAM! - ignore list. It's like your own personal banhammer. I'm going to end my experiment today though, now there are threads with more ignored posts than not. You should see the NCT, all banned.

you need to get out more [obvious] :rolleyes: [/obvious]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member

hahaha thats a wicked idea defazman!
i friggin' hate the rolleyes emoticon. so smarmy.

deep

TRIBE Member
I hate the rolleyes emoticon because 99% of the time people using it have no business rolling their eyes in intellectual contempt at anyone

but every so often there truly is a worthy use of it

like when someone says something galactically stupid or delusional

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by deep
I hate the rolleyes emoticon because 99% of the time people using it have no business rolling their eyes in intellectual contempt at anyone
big red letters for the retards.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caz
what does the ignore function even do? You just can't see chosen persons' posts??

you see their name, and then something like: "you have chosen to ignore this user, click [here] to see their post"..

i could take a screenshot, but then i'd be giving away my ignore list

ila

TRIBE Member
every time I see it I picture the poster as a 12 year old girl standing in the mall wearing treetorns and a big banana clip all pissed off because her dad is chaperoning her.

eye rolling seems so embryonic. I can't take it seriously.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News Flash!

Everything causes cancer. Everything. If you feed 100x the normal amount to rats on a daily basis, they will get cancer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:

:D

Originally posted by ila
every time I see it I picture the poster as a 12 year old girl standing in the mall wearing treetorns and a big banana clip all pissed off because her dad is chaperoning her.

eye rolling seems so embryonic. I can't take it seriously.
loole
I see 12 year old female, tretorns, slouch socks and gigantic side ponytail.