• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

it's time i told everyone a dirty ... dark.. secret..

mingster

TRIBE Member
country music is my new passion.... i've given up on electronic.. (especially techno.. sorry chris baby)

you just can't beat a good banjo solo you know.. and that steel guitar... mmmmmmm....

and i have always had a fetish for men in tight pants ... that alan jackson is one hot number.. i'll find HIM a mercury and cruise him up and down the road.

thats all....

p.s. can't wait for garth brooks new album

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by mingster
i should also tell you that i found out that malglo has a vagina.
No Mel, you're looking at the wrong side. Turn him around. The weiner is on the other side.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Mingster - if that even is your real Tribe name - lies will rot your tongue out of its skull. Do you want that? Huh? Huh?

mingster

TRIBE Member
sorry i'm new to this whole guy thing.... not used to them...

thanks for the heads up!

note to self: turn the guy around

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
does this mean that the teats of techno must be revised to the teats of Shania?

or the teats of Dolly?

mingster

TRIBE Member
shania was mentioned -- ya she totally got me listening to things at first.. i loved her new album UP

has anyone ever mixed country and house? could be onto something... instead of deep house.. or disco house.. could be downsouth house...

or ran-over-my-dog house...

could work

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
One day i'm gonna make a mean track with a banjo. You mark my words.

I saw a cowboy at the grocery store, I wanted walk by him and be like "Hey cowboy" and give him the wink and the gun. That would have been classic.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Look people there's wonderful country/bluegrass/banjo stylings in the world, but SHANIA AIN'T IT!

(Neither's Alan Jackson)

I also like zydeco.

AlyG

TRIBE Member
Since we're sharing secrets...I have a crush on Andrew Dan-Jumbo. He's the cutest handyman ever.

:eek:

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Alan Jackson....LOL...

i was in an elevator with him in LA, we were staying in the same hotel.... i was giving him attitude... ahhhhh i miss those days, the young confident cocky me....

anywho carry on...

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
haha. although the other mingster started this thread, i do have to admit that i like some country music. :)
this is pure mischief.

i hate country music.... and fucking bluegrass.... but i like dirty mississippi foot-stompin' blues, like Muddy Waters -- Mannish Boy

:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories