• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

it's time for another thread about SONG ID'S!!!!

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
there might be a couple here...
first one...

"fallin in... six hours from morning... and i'm fallin in...
so come on open up... i think it's time you let me in..."

vocal trance/house track...

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
and then another one is a trance track, very vivid and dreamy track with a chick singing but it sounds all backwards, like the decks are going in reverse with the vocals but the music is normal...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Whooo Ohhh Yeah Feel It Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Whooo Ohhh Yeah Feel It Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss Ump Tss Ump Tss Fawn Fawn Ump Tss Chicka Tss Ump Fawn Waun Waun Tss Tss

Circuit Breaker - Left Hook

stanimal

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
and then another one is a trance track, very vivid and dreamy track with a chick singing but it sounds all backwards, like the decks are going in reverse with the vocals but the music is normal...
Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony ?

deevah

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
first one...

way out west - mind circus

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stanimal

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
first one...

Way Out West - Mindcircus

(I can't believe I even know these, as I'm not even a trance fan!)

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
very funny...

no seriously guys... i saved all the hard shit to put into my ipod for last cause i knew it'd be a bitch id-ing them...

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Fawn is my favorite sound in all music.

Well.. Fawn and Bawn are both good.
Bawn only gets better when accompanied by "Chicka"

Bawn Chicka Fawn..

hot... I love it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Fawn is my favorite sound in all music.

Well.. Fawn and Bawn are both good.
Bawn only gets better when accompanied by "Chicka"

Bawn Chicka Fawn..

hot... I love it.
what about boomp? boomp chicka fawn chicka bawn bawn boomp?

stanimal

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
i wish it was that easy... checked the lyrics and the song actually has no lyrics... it's so weird
what do you mean? the song you're looking for has no lyrics, or the song i mentioned has no lyrics?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
synchronizator said:
what about boomp? boomp chicka fawn chicka bawn bawn boomp?
Nah... that's for the 905ers with their lowered Civics and way too loud sound systems.

Bawn > Fawn > Boomp

Quality over Quantity of sound

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
stanimal said:
what do you mean? the song you're looking for has no lyrics, or the song i mentioned has no lyrics?
the song i'm looking for... it's like it has lyrics but they're totally indistinct cause they sound like they're running backwards...

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Nah... that's for the 905ers with their lowered Civics and way too loud sound systems.

Bawn > Fawn > Boomp

Quality over Quantity of sound
aw dude, don't leave boomp out... he's so lonely... no one gives him love anymore...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders