• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's sooo good! Once it hits your lips its so good!

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20040108/mdf441970.jpg

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...7&e=1&u=/nm/20040108/od_nm/odd_poland_pike_dc

WARSAW (Reuters) - Three Polish divers faced a police investigation Thursday for possible illegal fishing and animal abuse after a news photo showed them plying a freshly caught pike with champagne at an outdoor New Year's party.

Reuters Photo

"They may have committed offences of poaching and maltreating a fish," said Maria Niedziolka of the National Fishing Authority, which notified police of the incident.

The picture in Nowa Trybuna daily showed three frogmen neck-deep in a lake, with one of them tipping a bottle of cheap Russian bubbly into the fish's open mouth.

One of the divers told news agency PAP that they had found the pike half-dead and wanted to "restore it to consciousness by treating it with champagne."

It was not clear whether the fish survived. Police said it would not be needed as evidence in the investigation.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
omg. thats amazing.

i actually drank Russian bubbly this summer while in Vietnam.

it tastes like carbonated cider.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i was more surprised that they figured out how to work the scuba equipment without drowning.....

let alone feeding the natural wildlife what they couldn't finish off the night b4

knowing them the champagne was prob flat :p

'G

go polska

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
We're going streaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggg!!!
haha, thats what I was thinking the second I saw the thread title. Wohoo!!!!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
they have a seven second memory.

he wont remember the episode.

but look at me! I HAVE FEELINGS!!

:mad:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
they have a seven second memory.

YAY! I am not the only person to believe this!
My ex used to tell me all the time how wrong I was about the fish memory.