• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's Skirt Season

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Y61B8529-CYT-RF.jpg

I bought this one.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
i just wanted to let you in on a secret fetish of mine:

skinny girls with hot faces and big boobs wearing short skits.

i knew even when i was a kid that there was something about skinny girls with hot faces and big boobs wearing short skirts.

if they speak more than one language, especially spanish or one of those exotic scandanavian languages like croatian then even better.

ive tried gettting professional help from a therapist, i even dated a few fat chicks because i thought my pursuit of skinny girls with hot faces and big boobs wearing short skirts was affecting my life negatively, and by negatively i mean not have enough sex because i couldnt find enough skinny girls with hot faces and big boobs wearing short skirts who would date me.

probally on account of my rather unconventional and dare i say eccentric tastes in women.

does it make me shallow, even if i was born this way?

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I have a thing for little jean skirts with sexy boots. That is one of my fav outfits. I have about 7 that almost all look the same. People probably think I wear the same one all the time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
stop thinking of yourselves you sexy dames - think of others and get out - bust that skirt out - work it.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
woooh!

i love this thread. i just re-read through the whole thing.

<----------- also rockin' an off-white ruffly skirt with boots. (and my shirt has owls on it!)

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I have a thing for little jean skirts with sexy boots. That is one of my fav outfits. I have about 7 that almost all look the same. People probably think I wear the same one all the time.

and when you say little you mean little because your skinny butt can slide into a pair of gap kids jean skirts, while your massive rack requires a clean and jerk lift to hoist them into a bra,

all while listening to spanish soap operas that you can totally understand because you speak italian????

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:
and when you say little you mean little because your skinny butt can slide into a pair of gap kids jean skirts, while your massive rack requires a clean and jerk lift to hoist them into a bra,

all while listening to spanish soap operas that you can totally understand because you speak italian????

Unfortunately I am not that skinny...sorry to disappoint. I do have the big boobs though.

27276346_l.jpg

Here's a fav skirt of mine.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
Unfortunately I am not that skinny...sorry to disappoint. I do have the big boobs though.

27276346_l.jpg

Here's a fav skirt of mine.

omg that dude has huge boobs, but his blue shirt kind of hides his paunch.
;)

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
ChrisD said:
Listen up you hot dames, its plus 13 - get out there. Im doing my recon at 1pm, I expect some nice hot broads in full skirt action.

dude... you would love Miami... last week was a little slice of heaven...

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
The only reason why I like winter so much is because skirt season follows right afterwards!

mmmmmmmmmmmm mini skirts! :)

GRj

JESuX

TRIBE Member
okay, here are some inspiring and adorable skirts/dresses that i'm totally going nuts for... summer can't come soon enough!!!

ss06-gkal21-blu_a.jpg

da_1_b.JPG

fd_1_b.JPG

6c_1_b.JPG