• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's our last chance to stop Bill C10. Here's how

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to keep coming back. I'm not going to stop fighting until it's guaranteed gone.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Unsticking because i think an election will be called any day now and end the bill's trajectory. But after the election watch the government try to bring back something even more dangerous. If they get a majority we are in big trouble.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Unsticking because i think an election will be called any day now and end the bill's trajectory. But after the election watch the government try to bring back something even more dangerous. If they get a majority we are in big trouble.

More worried about the Conservative majority vs Liberal majority any day of the week. Liberals will benefit from the "at least we're not THOSE FUCKS" effect this cycle.

I'd be happier with an NDP or Liberal minority or every other outcome though. Would prefer no red or blue majority FWIW