• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Its official...

kuba

TRIBE Member
The Raptors are SHIT.

I have officially fallen off the bandwagon, and will not get back on until the playoffs.

TMAC goes up for 62, though last night.

I might have a new favorite team in the Cavs.

<never too late for the rest of you raptors fans>

If they dont make the playoffs, Grunwald is gone. If they do, he is staying.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JMan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
The Raptors are SHIT.

I have officially fallen off the bandwagon, and will not get back on until the playoffs.

TMAC goes up for 62, though last night.

I might have a new favorite team in the Cavs.

<never too late for the rest of you raptors fans>

If they dont make the playoffs, Grunwald is gone. If they do, he is staying.

Come on! Vince dropped 19 whole points on those deadly Cavs last nite.

J

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I agree.

Raps are done. Maybe if Vince could do more than take outside jumpers thru the second half of every game, they could go forward....

but, they are still my team.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Boss Hog
so awesome when you're bitch slapped with the truth, isn't it?

:p

i'm sure there are car threads popping up in forums all over the internet - quick post your "dying babies" pic before it's too late!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Am I the only one that thinks that Bosh Actully DOES look like a Raptor? Let me see If I can find a pic. Oh and Bosh the FANS have supported the Raptors for a long time and we desevered more effort then you guys put out on the floor. So um yeah we are going to BOO and we are going to BOO LOUD!

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Bosh is the bright spot for the RAps..

he was looking really tired and worn out a few weeks ago...but the last week and a half, he's been a monster!

playing nothing like a rookie, that's for sure.

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
remember the days when MoPete used to resemble an athletic, up-and-coming star??? now all he does is sit in the corner hoping the ball gets swung to him so he can hit a third of his jumpers...

bosh is a bright spot, doynell is quality, jalen should be back soon (although his sideline antics are classic)...

if the raps can't make the playoffs this year, it would be a pretty low-point in the franchise...worse than last year (injury, players quitting on lenny, etc)...is sad when a team is 10 games under .500 and is in a 'battle' for 6th-8th in hte (L)east conference....definatly tough to watch....

c.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by rudebwoy
remember the days when MoPete used to resemble an athletic, up-and-coming star??? now all he does is sit in the corner hoping the ball gets swung to him so he can hit a third of his jumpers...

he hung around vince too long, as someone indicated in another thread. So Bosh needs to stay away from those two!

bosh is a bright spot, doynell is quality, jalen should be back soon (although his sideline antics are classic)...

alvin is key too.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
are you talking about the points scored by the Magic when he was on the court? Coz the Magic scored 108 in the game.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
yeah, i'll be a fan for life, but last night was the nail in the coffin. can somebody please tell vince to attack the fucking net all the time! fuck, it's not that difficult. bosh is the future. donyell is like a rock. i love KO, and jalen is the best dressed player in the league. :p

strickland has impressed me as well.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
yes that's the game.

swirsky announced it in the last few mins. of the raps game last night, and what he said was "52 out of the 81 pts scored thus far", that's where i got the 81 from.

but yeah - 62 out fo 108 pts. holy sheeit.