• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Its Official

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
Britney Spears is trailer trash.

sorry to anyone who actually lives in a trailer, but she is on Dateline NBC right now, chewing gum, boobs hanging out and Homer Simpson did her make up.

So sad, so sad :(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

m0ff

TRIBE Member
I do feel for her. Honestly if she's that disturbed by the paparazzi and concerned with making a "normal" life for her babies then I think she should pull a Shania Twain and move to some remote town in Switzerland where they barely have television or internet.

Kiera

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
I do feel for her. Honestly if she's that disturbed by the paparazzi and concerned with making a "normal" life for her babies then I think she should pull a Shania Twain and move to some remote town in Switzerland where they barely have television or internet.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. She even said she doesnt want to make music for a year or two so theres no need for her to be living in L.A. I mean when you have that much money its not that hard to pick up and move somewhere remote.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
I am hopelessly attracted to Shania Twain. I think she ranks with Angelina as among the very most sexy female specimens on the entire planet.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
IgStar said:
I don't want her sorry country ass heading my way!
fuck that noise.

have Kentucky take her ass back.

the midwest has enough white trailer trash we really can't take on anymore.