• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's not delivery! It's Polystyrene!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Delissio Frozen pizza possibly containing plastic recalled

OTTAWA - Federal health officials and Nestle Canada are recalling a brand of frozen pizza because it may contain pieces of plastic.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency announced the recall early Friday for Delissio brand Thin Crispy Crust Grilled Chicken, Tomato & Spinach pizza.
The CFIA hasn't said how the plastic may have gotten into the pizza.
The product is sold across the country and the federal agency says there have been no reported consumer complaints.
Nestle Canada of Toronto is voluntarily recalling the affected product and the CFIA is monitoring the effectiveness of the recall.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'll bet half the packaged shit we eat has traces of plastic in it.

And then there's the the people who microwave plastic with food they're going to eat...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I'll bet half the packaged shit we eat has traces of plastic in it.

And then there's the the people who microwave plastic with food they're going to eat...
It makes the melted cheese even more goldeny brown!

kuba

TRIBE Member
I don't have a microwave funny enough. Hate them not for any reason other than prefer food heated in an oven. However I will never forget when working at subway a coworker put that little steak and cheese container WITH the saran wrap on it IN the microwave, and then put that on the sandwich. Guy who ate it got pretty sick and came back a week later accusing us of doing it on purpose. Back in the high school days its hard to tell what ever was done "on purpose" to be honest though.