• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

IT's MY OLD SKOOL

DJflex

TRIBE Member
So ... Here we go again.... This time I decided to put together an old skool Hip-Hop set .... Many of these tracks have a certain special meaning to me ... I hope you enjoy the mix -- and try to find me on My space - say hello - what up - or any ting else --- Love to meet new peeps - FLEX

http://www.myspace.com/djflex585

The tracklisting:

INNER CIRCLE - SWEAT (A LA LA LONG) technics1200
CRAIG MACK - FLAVA IN YA EAR
BRANDY - BEST FRIEND
LADY OF RAGE - AFRO PUFFS
SOUL II SOUL - KEEP ON MOVIN
THE DOC - IT'S FUNKY ENOUGH
DR DRE - NUTHIN BUT A G THANG
THE NOTORIOUS BIG - JUICY
THE ALKAHOLIKS - MAKE ROOM
KLYMAXX - GOOD LOVE
BLACK SHEEP - THE CHOICE IS YOURS
RUN DMC - MEGAMIX

http://www.tradebit.com/download.php/794474

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DJflex

TRIBE Member
Thanks you guys -- I'll be putting together some more old skool mixes -- I'm into the old skool kick --- I'm actually working on a Old skool Freestyle mix --

But once again.....

Thank you very much

Flex

DJflex

TRIBE Member
Thanks a lot man ---

I will be making more mixes for ya'll -- I do miss playing in Toronto -- but this def makes me happy to know you are enjoying the mixes -

technics1200 Flex technics1200

Fidelity

TRIBE Member
I have to thank you for this mix - in fact it's inspired me to go to the used record shop this week and see if I can snag some 90's hiphop :)

skuntbehavior

TRIBE Member
you just brought me back, god i am getting old. man, i am old already.

1. i thoroughly enjoy listening to most of the track
2. the pitch for each track is right on.....doesn't sound like it was sped up to make all the tracks mix properly.
3. the versions of some of the tracks were nice to hear

4. i keep saying it, and i hope to one day provide you guys with an offering of my own, whether it be old school hip hop or classic house.

both of which i have VERY VERY hard to find selections.
funny things is....everything is just sitting in my basement right now.

oh, loved this mix, very solid.

DJflex

TRIBE Member
Well all of these tracks I mixed on my CDJ 1000's
I have been converting all my vinyl to wav files......
and so now I have begun to mix em all once again.....

I am working on an old skool Hard House mix -- but this I am actually editing on the computer..... as some of you remember I used to play a lot of the Chicago Hard House back in the day.... and well, I figured I'd make a new mix for everyone to enjoy

Flex

DJflex

TRIBE Member
This is getting Bumped -- I was just listening to this mix while playing a Poker tournament last night. Maybe there's some peeps out there who never got to download it ... Enjoy

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJflex

TRIBE Member
Anytime anyone wants to boo me for an old skool Hard HOuse set -- Flex vs Kamikaze -- I'm down like a clown

Flex

gEt hOuSe

TRIBE Member
You hit it on the spot. Brought me back. yeah I'm old too. Made me wanna get out my starter jacket. This will get much play. Showin you love from the b-lo.

Last edited: