• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IT'S HAPPENING LIVE AS WE SPEAK podcasts / webcasts

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Ritchie Hawkins set is also quite solid. Listening to it now, on channel 2. Impressed that Coachella would book someone as Mutek-y as that.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
So. Coachella day 1: Who's the best?

BANKS. by a mile.
even better than Radiohead, who's still #3 behind
The xx - great set
#4 and 5 are Bonobo and Hawtins.

But BANKS? That be some supercharged sh*t right there. "Because I fuck with myself" and I've got this on repeat as long as lasts.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Glastonbury 2017.
Radiohead last night was fucking deep and awesome.
" Theresa, you can leave now, and shut the door on your way out ".
also, Thom just lost his long time partner.
Brutally Epic 2 hours.

Pyramid Stage - Saturday
very soon, Foo Fighters.
you may need to download the bbc player.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
ORBITAL.

Manchester time, so i believe we're 5 hours behind.
very looking forward to cranking this extremely loud...i hope the stream holds up.
fuck you James.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Orbital just brought out the originators of the Doctor Who song to jam with them. this is fucking mental.

Have you heard their new album? I'm not a fan nor a follower, but I remember liking a few of their singles (and their remixes) and thinking Shirley Manson was hot too.

(Asking for a friend)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Strange Little Birds is a really great album from them, and most reviews are excellent.
She's still a hot fierce bird.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Garbage story. One of their shows at the Kool Haus ( possibly Warehouse ) was a Molson Canadian backstage pass thing. usually, you get a couple drinks there for free. i drank free all night. Also, it was one of the best sounding concerts i've ever heard in that building. Loud, but perfect. That's what happens when Butch Vig is in the band.