• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Its getting warmer, time for SUMMER TUNES!!!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
With warm weather brings happy frilly tunes and crap like that!
List some of your current favorite upbeat, summer-ish tunes and perhaps make some guesses as to what will be big this summer!

Easy guess... Cosmos - Take me with you, don't think there will be many places you won't be hearing this.

For me the biggest summer sounding song of the moment is:

Starchaser - Jambe Myth <- very sweet tune, and I've got money riding that the vocal version of this is huge on Energy FM and the likes this summer (hint those of you in the prog forum, stay the hell away from the vocal mix LOL)

Others:
Shakedown - At Night
Gola & G-Flame - Go-la
Chimera - Just wanna do my thing
Kings of Tomorrow - Young Hearts
Tom Mengan - Chutney (Bedrock Edit)
Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm (Andy Morris & Stuart Crichton Mix)
Baraka - Song to the Siren (Filterheadz Remix) <--Kudos to deep for bringing that one to my attention

Last edited:

Cameron

TRIBE Member
Greed & Blackwatch - Gentle Rain (original mix)
Mezz - No Way Out (vocal mix)
Noble and Blackwatch - Time Flies

...vocals go well with summer :)

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Yes, summer tunes! My pick for one to look out for:

Baz - Smile to Shine (Problems Kids Mix) - One Little Indian

You think it's going to be a dark chugging house track, Danny Tenaglia-esque. Then it opens out and breaks down into this total summer vocal ... a little fluffy but the chorus seals the deal. I predict it'll be huge.

Che

TRIBE Member
Whats with Kalemic and all these charts? I suspect something is up

My summer picks will be posted soon...

Lexicon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kalemic
Starchaser - Jambe Myth <- very sweet tune, and I've got money riding that the vocal version of this is huge on Energy FM and the likes this summer (hint those of you in the prog forum, stay the hell away from the vocal mix LOL)
Yeah I heard this a while back. Wasn't this released on OXYD on a limited clear blue vinyl last year?
I heard from someone (can't remember who) that Judge Jules was caning this track continuously.
Sweet track, nice melodies.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Che
Whats with Kalemic and all these charts? I suspect something is up

My summer picks will be posted soon...
If only you knew the evil that I am preparing, the charts are only the beginning...

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Its getting warmer, time for SUMMER TUNES!!!

Originally posted by Lexicon

Yeah I heard this a while back. Wasn't this released on OXYD on a limited clear blue vinyl last year?
I heard from someone (can't remember who) that Judge Jules was caning this track continuously.
Sweet track, nice melodies.
Huh, learn something new everyday! :D

I just only heard this recently, awwwwe :( I want a limited clear blue vinyl of it.