• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's Frank's World, we just Live in It...

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
A rude awakening this morning when I flip on my TV and the first thing I see is an ad for Michael Bolton's 'Bolton Swings Sinatra'. Are you shitting me?!? This is so wrong on so many levels i don't even know where to begin. If Frank were still with us he would pummell this pasty loser and sodomize him with his own microphone. A personal hero of mine, he would use and carouse and drink and smoke, send out for more ice at three the next day and drink some more.
Womanizer, hell-raiser, friend of many and arguably one of the most influential performers of the 20th century, here are just a few choice words from the late, great Frank Sinatra:

"You've got to love livin' baby, because dyin' is a pain in the ass."

"Here's to absent friends- fuck 'em."

"I'm up for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquillizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels."

"Fresh air makes me throw up."

"An audience is like a broad- if you're indifferent, it's ends-ville."

"What every man needs is a mother-in-law who'll stay up all night and drink with you."

"Never accept anything without question. Never ignore an inner voice that tells you something could be better."

Francis Albert Sinatra
1915 - 1998

kuba

TRIBE Member
the reason i hate frank sinatra is this.

in 1998 when he died, we were travelling back in a minivan

said minivan had a busted cooling somethingmagig, and as a result, we had to drive, in the summer, from montreal, with the heat on FULL FUCKING BLAST

and to top it off, the only fucking radio station we picked up for 3 fucking hours was the frank sinatra tribute to a dead fuckface station

so, i hate frank.