• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

it's almost time for....

IgStar

TRIBE Member
PATIO SEASON+

can you smell it? can you feel the gentle breeze against you as you pound back a nice cold pint?

:cool:

yes, this deserves its own thread.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I can imagine myself shovelling dirt and carrying shit around. A sexy ass construction worker. Swoon........at myself I mean, not at other sexy construction workers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
Rex Hotel - 4:30, be there
i'm not falling for that one, THIS time, mister.

I waited for you guys for over an hour at the black bull a couple weeks ago.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by JESuX
i'm not falling for that one, THIS time, mister.

I waited for you guys for over an hour at the black bull a couple weeks ago.
we were all out on the other patio !

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
My patio sessions are going to be a lot more limited this season.

I now live on the the 24th floor with an unobstructed view of the lake so I think I'll save myself some money, drink beers and smoke joints on my own balcony.

<----first time having a balcony.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chooch

TRIBE Member
YES! Ah...the caeser deal night @ the Flats patio...oh..what a time! :D

I was so excited about patios in general that i cleaned my tiny outdoor enclosed "patio" last week...now just to arrange that pipeline of beer out there and all will be ready for summah!

;)

edit:: Ah Primal..you know what i talkin' about! And I totally know what your talkin' about! Your gonna love it...love it! It is like having another room of your home.

Last edited:

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
You're probably drunk and tilty. It's actually Patio XXX!
I wish I were Liquid Poonanny Biscuit, I wish I were.

I'm still stuck here til 4pm. no boozy boozy for me.

vinder

TRIBE Member
i'm with primal on this one. i'm saving money and drinking on my deck! bar vinder ;)will be open for business the first day it gets over 10 degrees!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sk8

TRIBE Member
our place has an awesome patio - you can see the lake (across the lakeshore and the gardiner and the ttc yard...but it's there!)
it's above the garage so noone on the street can see you.

and now we have chairs and lounge ones too!

we just need a table.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I have kick-ass huge backyard, we could *easily* fit a nice size pool AND deck in our yard. Unfortunately, I just haven't any cash yet to purchase a nice patio set or anything. let alone a huge pool.

but I can dream can't I?

tablist

TRIBE Member
Also, it almost time for SKATE SEASON! I've been jonsing huge to skate, and its nearly time! No more sweeping the dirt away to skate. No more falling on cold pavement. No mre wearing long johns to skate.

*sigh*

<<<< Shaking with anticipation!

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I have kick-ass huge backyard, we could *easily* fit a nice size pool AND deck in our yard. Unfortunately, I just haven't any cash yet to purchase a nice patio set or anything. let alone a huge pool.

but I can dream can't I?

awwwwwwww i want a backyard.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders