• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

its a great day to be a duck

Poot

TRIBE Member
glych t.anomaly said:
its a great day to be a duck

Not for this duck.*

*technically this duck's shining day was last month, served with roasted apples and an apricot sherry sauce.

ps: that's his cousin in the bottom right corner of the picture. he didn't fare much better.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Duck is so greasy/fatty
but that's what makes it awesome... collect up those drippings and you have an amazing fat to work with.

I suddenly have a craving for paté tureen....

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I never had duck.

I've had bunny, but my mom lied to me and told me it was chicken.

I've had beef tongue and beef heart too. My mom told me it was Roast Beef. Technically she wasn't lying, but I knew something was up becuase I know what Roast beef smells like and tastes like. It was not the usual rump roast let me tell you.
needless to say, I didn't eat what was on my plate those particular evenings.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I knew a guy in res a York who once caught and cooked a Canada Goose.....but that's not a duck.....sorry.....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Haha...weirdly enough, today's Saved By The Bell was the one where they drill for oil on the football field at Bayside, and Becky the duck is tragically killed when there's an oil spill.

RIP Becky!

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Haha...weirdly enough, today's Saved By The Bell was the one where they drill for oil on the football field at Bayside, and Becky the duck is tragically killed when there's an oil spill.

RIP Becky!

LOOOOL!!!!!!

i'm gunna buy an bayside tigers t-shirt i saw this weekend:D