I got 84% on a paper. It was graded by a omnipotent proffesor who is ruthless and very rarely gives A's. He actually made a few people cry with his comments on this one. I got "Excellent Paper. Im pressive understanding of key cncepts. Well written.". Quite possibly the proudest mark I've ever gotten.
Also my girl just called and she'll be here soon! Which is always good news!
Great things today:
1)I woke up to beuitful sunshine.
2) I didn't wake up until noon
3) went snowboarding in great weather and rode well
4) found my copy of jon 00 flemling live at wemf which i have been looking for all school year!
5) palying that cd in the car to school
6)had a great class at school at 4pm (my first and only of the day) and didn't have to hand in the assignment which i didn't do (very lucky)
7) Got out of class at 5:30pm and listened to soulheaven's set on radio laurier, great set and made my afternoon even better.
8)at 6pm went out on a double date with my gf and two of her friends (great food)
9) got to finish watching the movie that I started with some people the day before.
10) went shopping and ran into old friends
11) on the way back i saw two guys pushing a car up a very big hill and I stopped and parked and helped them push it 3 km to the next gas station (felt good because of the deed and the exercise!)
i had a good day too
spent it with someone amazing
even got some laundry done (also, NEVER try to do your laundry in a bath tub with the jets on, it only SEEMS like a good idea)
got a job
it was warm
it will be warm tmrw
came home to a funny message at my doorstep