• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

It's a Creepy, Spooky And Alltogether Ooky Halloween Mix from Baters (Non-Electronic)

Baters

TRIBE Member
I had to quickly throw a Halloween complation together for a party this weekend so this is now my tricky treat to you fellow Tribers – hopefully it is a treat of the Oh Henry chocolate bar variety and not those little corn shaped things ‘cause lets face it – they suck

1. Danny Elfman - This is Halloween (Nightmare Before Christmas OST)
2. Fantomas - Spider Baby
3. Type O Negative - Creepy Green Light
4. The Haunted Strangler by Boris Karloff
5. Count Dracula - Drac The Knife
6. Gerald McMann - Cry Little Sister (Lost Boys OST)
7. Amon Tobin - Searchers
8. Ministry - Every Day Is Halloween
9. My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Do You Fear For Your Child
10. Simpsons Hallowee’en Theme
11. Geto Boys - A My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me
12. DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Nightmare on My Street
13. Michael Jackson - Thriller

http://www.groupdynamic.com/Order%20in%20Chaos%20Radio/Halloween.mp3

soulmantra

TRIBE Member
super awesome. great track selection and i loved nightmare on my street and had never heard it before. thanks for sharing. impressive that you come back to bump it. happy 4th year. maybe you'll have to do a second installment. i recommend tracking down the bag jackin' sketch from SNL w/ drake that was on weekend update last weekend.

Baters

TRIBE Member
haha cheers! you get an extra treat in your bag!

yeah i've been meaning to do a Part 2 - i actually have meant to do a new one each year and then yeah, life busy. i should get on it though. i'll check for the reco.

thx!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Looks awesome : )

This probably sounds pathetic, but I can't figure out how to download this. Am I missing something on the page the link takes me too? Never been to mixcloud before.. or any cloud for that matter. :eek:

Baters

TRIBE Member
Looks awesome : )

This probably sounds pathetic, but I can't figure out how to download this. Am I missing something on the page the link takes me too? Never been to mixcloud before.. or any cloud for that matter. :eek:
actually good catch - this is my first time using Mixcloud and didnt realize the DL option wasn't there; I did some reasearch and generated a link which should allow you to DL:

stream6.mxcdn.com/cloudcasts/originals/4/d/0/1/b313-6b2e-4c07-9a0f-1dbecccf5d92.mp3

you might have to refresh a few times but should eventually work - cheers!

Baters

TRIBE Member