• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It's a Creepy, Spooky And Alltogether Ooky Halloween Mix from Baters (Non-Electronic)

Baters

TRIBE Member
I had to quickly throw a Halloween complation together for a party this weekend so this is now my tricky treat to you fellow Tribers – hopefully it is a treat of the Oh Henry chocolate bar variety and not those little corn shaped things ‘cause lets face it – they suck

1. Danny Elfman - This is Halloween (Nightmare Before Christmas OST)
2. Fantomas - Spider Baby
3. Type O Negative - Creepy Green Light
4. The Haunted Strangler by Boris Karloff
5. Count Dracula - Drac The Knife
6. Gerald McMann - Cry Little Sister (Lost Boys OST)
7. Amon Tobin - Searchers
8. Ministry - Every Day Is Halloween
9. My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Do You Fear For Your Child
10. Simpsons Hallowee’en Theme
11. Geto Boys - A My Mind is Playing Tricks on Me
12. DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - Nightmare on My Street
13. Michael Jackson - Thriller

http://www.groupdynamic.com/Order%20in%20Chaos%20Radio/Halloween.mp3

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

soulmantra

TRIBE Member
super awesome. great track selection and i loved nightmare on my street and had never heard it before. thanks for sharing. impressive that you come back to bump it. happy 4th year. maybe you'll have to do a second installment. i recommend tracking down the bag jackin' sketch from SNL w/ drake that was on weekend update last weekend.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Baters

TRIBE Member
haha cheers! you get an extra treat in your bag!

yeah i've been meaning to do a Part 2 - i actually have meant to do a new one each year and then yeah, life busy. i should get on it though. i'll check for the reco.

thx!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Looks awesome : )

This probably sounds pathetic, but I can't figure out how to download this. Am I missing something on the page the link takes me too? Never been to mixcloud before.. or any cloud for that matter. :eek:

Baters

TRIBE Member
Looks awesome : )

This probably sounds pathetic, but I can't figure out how to download this. Am I missing something on the page the link takes me too? Never been to mixcloud before.. or any cloud for that matter. :eek:
actually good catch - this is my first time using Mixcloud and didnt realize the DL option wasn't there; I did some reasearch and generated a link which should allow you to DL:

stream6.mxcdn.com/cloudcasts/originals/4/d/0/1/b313-6b2e-4c07-9a0f-1dbecccf5d92.mp3

you might have to refresh a few times but should eventually work - cheers!

Baters

TRIBE Member