• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Itchy Beard

Preroller

TRIBE Member
sooo, while my leg is broken, I am not going to shave, but it's getting to the itchy stage. I have used vitamin E cream so far, it works ok, but does anyone know of any other ways to stop the itching?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
I think what you should be worried about more than itching is neckbeard. Don't let yourself be seen with one otherwise people will know you are on the internet!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Subsonic Chronic said:
Just let it go, the itchy stage will pass in a few days and you'll be mayor of beard country after that.
Tank Abbott is the current mayor of Beard Country, but at this point I think even I could beat him for the position.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
It's more Chuck Norris than Tank Abbott, but I'll let it go this time.

LOFL @ the championship belt.
Dude, that's Hurcules' magic belt...there's a moonbeam in behind that 'H"

aether

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Just let it go, the itchy stage will pass in a few days and you'll be mayor of beard country after that.

What Subsonic says. Other tip is to stay hydrated. If you already have dried out skin, it'll be worse. Tough it out. To grow a beard you have to be a man!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i trimmed my winter beard down to a goatee, then it will be a handlebar moustache and finally i will rock a creeper 'stache until the arrival of spring.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i'm betting im the scruffiest on here presently, beard wize.
mine doesnt itch unless i let it grow too long...the hairs start twirling themselves around eachother...thats when i take the mini clippers to it, and bring it down a notch.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
My beard is starting to itch. Im contemplating on going bear skin for tomorrow. I'll see how the weather is for tomorrow. If it's freezing out, im going to give it a slight trim.