• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Italian techno squad @ Distrikt, March 11th

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Who's there?

So far:

Mauro Picotto
Gaetano Parisio
Marco Carola
Danilo Vigorito
ME :D

I've heard there is no dress code for this event, and it's gonna be $15.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
This is at Distrikt? Yikes. I wonder what the regular top 40 crowd of 905ers will think.

I hope they set up properly for this event since the DJ booth is in a very bad location (in the corner)

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
Beside This Is London. Entrance of the alley that runs of Peter. Opposite Buddo Bar.

Bahahaha, that didn't help me at all... lol!

But I am in there like Swimwear...

GAETEK!!!!

pr0nstar :D

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Info

Distrikt is located in the building at the north-west corner of Peter & Richmond.

The club does not have a regular Thursday night. This is a special event.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
uhhhhhhhh.

ok then. it's now time to jizz.

scanners.gif

the guy on the left is BBB asking me if I want to go. I'm the guy on the right. I blow up because his question is so silly.

(notice how intense BBB is.)

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Up in there. How is this possible? Who cares, this jam is going to be insane.

INSANE. Anyone who thinks differently is sadly mistaken. The four of these Italian titans together?

Please.

Bring your Depends.

I just had memories of Carola @ Jet and it gave me the shivers.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
uhhhhhhhh.

ok then. it's now time to jizz.

scanners.gif

the guy on the left is BBB asking me if I want to go. I'm the guy on the right. I blow up because his question is so silly.

(notice how intense BBB is.)

LOL...now I feel like watching Total recall

"welcome to the party richter!"

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar

But I am in there like Swimwear...

GAETEK!!!!

pr0nstar :D

YES!
So many good memories of last fall when he destoyed me.

Dorianne's review said it best:

can someone contact Gaetano and ask him for my soul back? Cause he owned me last night, and I don't think he gave me all back: I feel like I'm missing some parts. Of courseI could contribute that to the three and a half hours of sleep I got before work this morn, but I prefer to blame him. He looks like Satan---or the consummate Italian, the look is similar--after all, with that moustache/goatee combo anad his serious visage. The man didn't crack a smile all night. not that he looked unhappy--far from it--his was the frown of smugness, the cat that ate the canary, the DJ who owns you. He certainly owned me, and there were others in my state. I kept trying to leave, but that little techno dicator wouldn't allow it. I could hear his thought processes, transmitted to me by the incredible telepathic powers inherent in his music. "Trying to leave, eh?" went his thoughts (do Italians say "eh"?) "Well, let me throw this big fat bass your way and see if you can leave then!" Insert maniacal laughter here.

Such a good night.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
how is it even possible that this is real? I feel so skeptical.

well, it is posted in the upcoming events forum by blue, who represent/manage every single dj on the bill. i think it's safe to say that this is for real! :)

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
well, it is posted in the upcoming events forum by blue, who represent/manage every single dj on the bill. i think it's safe to say that this is for real! :)

you're right. my mistake. :D

patri©k

TRIBE Member
i dont know what the fuck is going on!

but christ on a bike... im gonna fucking go nuts at this jam.

GAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*bashes head off computer table*

ungh. *falls to floor*

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta

lol...you're such a skept-o-crite.
(yes I made that word up :p )

patri©k

TRIBE Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea..... how FUCK-ING MENTAL ... it's gonna be inside this place when the dirty drums start bangin'!!!!!

all you fucking sissyhole shufflers better move out of the fucking way... cuz there is gonna be some serious JAMMING going on!!!

I hope Gaetano fucking kills it. Cuz if he comes banging... then Marco is gonna have to take it up a notch!

*howwwwwwwwwwwwl*

holyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is 'kill me with your techno' pt.2 ... no fucking doubt!!!!!!!!

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jonesy
how is it even possible that this is real? I feel so skeptical.

this is [roughly] the same lineup as one of the WMC parties, and the toronto show happens during the tail end of the WMC

i wonder if the are flying these guys anywhere besides toronto ..