• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
Wow.... how this guy got his power is beyond me. Check out these two short vids...

Video #1

Video #2

Wish our prime minister would grind unsuspecting parking enforcers :(
he may be behaving in a blatantly stupid and childish way here, but trust me, unfortunately this man is very smart. smart like rupert murdoch smart. :O

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
Wow.... how this guy got his power is beyond me.

How about for starters being Italy's richest person, owning half of all media in Italy, and ensuring that you get more coverage than the other candidates.

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
smokeyeyes said:
*ding ding ding*

OTIS gets a prize for being bang on.
Actually he doesn't. He failed to mention the flawed and somewhat broken political system in a country crying out for new leadership. Despite the foregoing re. his media ownership etc., Berlusconi's appeal comes largely from the notion that if someone, ANYONE is likely to fix the country, it will be an immensely successful businessman like him. That was essentially what brought him to power.

So far he has failed to bring forth the reform he promised. There is an election coming up shortly and he is not the frontrunner this time.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Vincent Vega said:
Actually he doesn't. He failed to mention the flawed and somewhat broken political system in a country crying out for new leadership. Despite the foregoing re. his media ownership etc., Berlusconi's appeal comes largely from the notion that if someone, ANYONE is likely to fix the country, it will be an immensely successful businessman like him. That was essentially what brought him to power.

So far he has failed to bring forth the reform he promised. There is an election coming up shortly and he is not the frontrunner this time.

Italy has an election almost once a year. Since the 50's the southern half of the country has made sure that nothing legitimate can be done.