• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Italian Models

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deep

TRIBE Member
noticeably absent from that list, monica belucci, who will be in the next matrix movie :

don't know if these will work or if the sites that host them have bandwith leech protection set up

LoopeD

TRIBE Member
What's that Italian TV channel with all the gorgeous blondes on it all the time? Its something like channel 35 on Rogers.....

yummy

d

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LoopeD:
What's that Italian TV channel with all the gorgeous blondes on it all the time? Its something like channel 35 on Rogers.....

yummy

d
</font>
I don't know though I have often wondered why all the guys are fugly and all the women HOT AS HELL on that station.

Seems like heaven

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

tobywan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LoopeD:

yummy

d
</font>
It's TLN, or Tele-Latino Network...I get it as 18(or 19?) here in Burlington...tis a fine channel indeed

Nesta

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by deep:
noticeably absent from that list, monica belucci, who will be in the next matrix movie :
</font>
Dude, Monica Belucci is the fucking shit! Did you guys see Malena? She colours her hair blonde to play a German prostitute. Damn, she's so hot!

Good call Deep. I noticed right away that she was missing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SlipperyPete:

the Pete's seem to like the italian girls.....
</font>
Are you joking??? You must know that tits that big don't have nipples that high....and it's not because her arms are upstretched.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sugar:
Are you joking??? You must know that tits that big don't have nipples that high....and it's not because her arms are upstretched.</font>
i just liked the picture. here's another one of her booby -- looks real enough to me

deep

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SlipperyPete:

the Pete's seem to like the italian girls.....
</font>
add the deep to that list

what's not to like? fiery personalities, sexy accents, beautifully rich eyes, emphasized femininity, knows the value of good food & wine

a friend of mine who went to italy said that it's so easy to clean house there because most men act totally macho and it's a welcome change of pace to actually treat a woman as she deserves

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders