• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It Would Be Worth It To Come Out of Retirement Just So I Could Play This

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
"Above us...there is nothing above...but the stars above."
"All systems gone....prepare for down count"

God damnit I love east european accents.

"Fasten your belt seats, we has commenced our descent. I trust you enjoy this flight as much as you enjoy this accent "

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
damn, I thought this was going to be your opening track for pride.
:p

p.s. I think you just made ducke shed a tear.

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
MOLVANIA DISQUALIFIED FROM EUROVISION!

The tiny Eastern European republic of Molvania was disqualified from the Eurovision Song Contest this year.

Zladko “Zlad” Vladcik was to perform his very popular techno-ballad, “Elektronik – Supersonik” - described as “a melodic fusion combining hot disco rhythms with cold war rhetoric”.

However, the 23-year-old singer was arrested at Istanbul’s Ataturk International Airport and immediately deported. While Eurovision does not normally test for recreational drugs, unfortunately for Vladcik, Turkish Customs do.

On his return, “Zlad” apologised to everyone in Molvania for letting them down, especially his family, his friends and his dealer.

“ZLAD” – A SHORT HISTORY

Zladko “Zlad” Vladcik rose to prominence in 2002 when he won Molvanian Idol in controversial circumstances - the other finalist, Ob Kuklop, pulled out due to a serious throat condition after one of the judges tried to strangle him.

“Zlad” immediately released the megahit, “Juust Az I Amm” – hailed by Rolling Stone as the most incorrectly spelt song of all time.

After barely 2 days on the Molvanian “Rhythm & Polka” charts, the track went platinum – remarkable considering it was only available on cassingle.

Then, in an exciting move, “Zlad” formed supergroup Wow! But while on their very first tour, he decided to go solo again, citing the fact that the rest of the band was “moving in a different direction” (Romania).

Link

[SIZE=-2](btw, Zlad is an invention of Australian comic Santo Cilauro)[/SIZE]

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
LOL this story is just getting funnier and weirder as we read on...here's hoping Molvania makes it to the next Eurovision music contest so that we can get another classic video like this LOL

(Way to Go...Australian comic Santo Cilauro..hehehehe) :p

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
This dude reminds me of the swinging eastern Euro bachelors played by Dan Ackroyd and Steve Martin on the old Saturday Night Live show.

Hey Dr. Trance - speaking of coming out of retirement - what are you spinning at Pride - classic back-in-the-day stuff or right-up-to-the minute tracks? I'm looking forward to catching your set on the street this weekend.

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
soulbrother 10 said:
Hey Dr. Trance - speaking of coming out of retirement - what are you spinning at Pride - classic back-in-the-day stuff or right-up-to-the minute tracks? I'm looking forward to catching your set on the street this weekend.

I'm playing updated mixes and remixes of classic 80s tunes (The Clash, New Order, Midnight Oil, Big Country, etc) including one big rock surprise just for L'il Timmy...

We're gonna rock it again this year with The Collector (3-5:15), DJ:TK (5:15-6:15), me (6:15-8), Deko-ze (8-9:30) and Jelo (9:30-11)...plus a whole new concept in staging and sound so we can hopefully avoid some of the problems we've faced in previous years with noise complaints (can you believe there are noise complaints during a street festival?).

See y'all this Sunday. The weather is supposed to be purrr-fect!