• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It should be mandatory for all clubs in Toronto...

Special K

TRIBE Member
to have cryo tanks setup inside...

it feels amazing when your totally wasted and it shoots down from the ceiling...not to mention the cool lightshows that go along with them...

:D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
also clubs should have "cool police" that kick out anyone that isn't "cool", or at least charge them with "failure to remain cool"

Special K

TRIBE Member
see having cryo tanks would help in people keeping their shirts on...it makes the club like 10 degrees colder when the stuff comes down on you...

;)

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
...that people keep their shirts on.

I still can't believe that people are allowed to do that there.

I guess we're a bit more conservative over here, but if bouncers here see a dink take their shirt off, he'll get the backdoor treatment.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by shylock_one
I'd actually prefer more clubs to have lockers. It's way more convenient that coatchecks.

most of the clubs in rimini, italy have lockers.
it's a great fucking idea.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I never thought of the locker idea, I think it's a great idea. They just have to install a change machine so people will have change for it. Makes sense for the club as well as they wouldn't have to hire people to handle the coatcheck.

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by the_fornicator
I still can't believe that people are allowed to do that there.

but if bouncers here see a dink take their shirt off, he'll get the backdoor treatment.

gay bouncers?

Nesta

TRIBE Member
this may sound a bit out there, but i think clubs should consider using plastic cups. i was about to sip on my drink once at ss, and some guy wacked my elbow. the glass hit my tooth and chipped it. biggest buzz killer ever!