• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

It must be addressed..No one went to Digital Dreams?

Projekt2501

TRIBE Member
So, I didn't go last year, but I really enjoyed all the complaints.I didn't go this year as well, but I was hoping for something similar this year, but there is no mention of it anywhere. Seriously, did no one go?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I went by on the saturday to see if I could buy a ticket at the door, the scalpers were buying tickets for 75$ and selling them for 350 for 1 day on the saturday around 4pm.

I was trying to buy 3 tickets and the lowest the scalper would go is 325/ticket if I bought 3...

So I didn't go in, glad I didn't at this point.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
it was my favourite party of the year. much improved over last year in almost every way. it's not for everybody, but if you can handle being part of a massive and diverse crowd (young, old, newbie, veteran and everything in between) all going bonkers to an epic stage/soundsystem, with awesome visuals, pyro, fireworks, et al., featuring an incredible line-up of dj talent, then you would have a blast.

i dig parties of all shapes and sizes. this is the only can't miss event of the year for me.

watcher - buy a ticket early next year!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rage

TRIBE Member
Not my bag at all - but the music thrown down at the Sampled party on Sat night was off the hook!!!!! Crowd was the craps though.

philly

TRIBE Member
Not my bag at all - but the music thrown down at the Sampled party on Sat night was off the hook!!!!! Crowd was the craps though.
That was a great party. Didn't like the $11 tall cans/$8 Heinekens and it seemed to get more expensive as the night when on.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
I was at 2nd city that night so my only interaction with this party was with the 16-18 year olds who took the train to the party... wow!

I've never seen so many kids get on a train looking that whacked ever. All wearing tank tops and ribbons around their heads and talking about not eating yet... LOL

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
lol precisely - good point. although I don't recall Bittersweet ever selling 45,000 tickets or advertising on billboards/subway posters.

Loopster

TRIBE Member
For big crowds, I think Sensation White was WAY more fun. DD did have some big names, but the crowd/cost was hard to deal with ...

Sensation's visuals were stunning. Loved being a part of that. Horrible line ups for washrooms/drinks, but yes - the experience of being there, plus the talent - I think next year I'll save the $ & skip out on DD altogether.

Besides, 1 day is really ENOUGH at this point ;)

One note about DD, however ... Porter Robinson was pretty damn sweet.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
DEMF for me is such a great party. I went to Digital Dreams last year and found it to be one big clusterfuck of stupid.

I heard they worked the kinks out this year to make it a positive event.

Last year really ruined it for me..... I might try again in 2014.

DEMF is more my speed. I can only hope that Toronto eventually get their event to be as cool as Detroit.

Here's hoping.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories