• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

isolate sounds with photoshop

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

beaker

TRIBE Member
we use another affordable plugin called Izotope RX to do the same thing when cleaning up dialogue. it is really amazing (when it works)!

there was another plugin made by algoryhtymx which did the same thing but it was really expensive.

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Thats awesome for cleaning up samples for remixing.....definitely worth giving it a go. But I would rather just make my own synth loops and phrases otherwise. Seems like a lot of work to clean a phrase up. It would be easier just to get the synth samples and remake the phrase. That west coast stuff was mostly done with Korg and Roland gear, arranged with an Akai. It would be easy to find. On the other hand i can see how more specific things would benefit from this, especially if its something difficult to reproduce. Excellent mastering tool...it makes rewriting and cleaning waveforms a breeze.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Thats awesome for cleaning up samples for remixing.....definitely worth giving it a go. But I would rather just make my own synth loops and phrases otherwise. Seems like a lot of work to clean a phrase up. It would be easier just to get the synth samples and remake the phrase. That west coast stuff was mostly done with Korg and Roland gear, arranged with an Akai. It would be easy to find. On the other hand i can see how more specific things would benefit from this, especially if its something difficult to reproduce. Excellent mastering tool...it makes rewriting and cleaning waveforms a breeze.

I love this guy, he's always got a better way.
What name do you produce under? LINK?