• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

is your favourite food = food you can't live without?

MrMarcus

TRIBE Member
I'd say Argentinian/Brazilian BBQ's probably my favourite food, but I can't live without Chinese food. as much as I love Asado and chimi-churi (sp?)... I gotta have my chicken with chinese brocolli in blackbean sauce on rice!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
my first instinct was to say sushi. coming in to t.o from van i am going crazy without my sushi, eat it usually 3-4 times a week. its so cheap there its like mcdonalds....

but i have to pay my respects to bread. i came here to celebrate passover with my b/fs family and they had to give up bread for a week, so out of respect i too gave up bread for the week. i turned into the bitchiest most wicked woman. i resented him so much for depriving me of bread i would cast the dirtiest looks when we went out for breakfast but had to hold the toast.... oh how i LOVE bread...

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
hehe, you're so right about indian buffets! which place do you usually go to?? i'm always looking for new places to try...

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I ALWAYS go to Jodhpore on Baldwin street, because it's right next to my house and I've developed a raport with the owner over the years... plus, they have a great patio for summer lunching, and the food is always good. $8, can't go wrong!

You?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
I ALWAYS go to Jodhpore on Baldwin street, because it's right next to my house and I've developed a raport with the owner over the years... plus, they have a great patio for summer lunching, and the food is always good. $8, can't go wrong!

You?
nice! i'm going to give them a try! thanks for the tip. I used to ALWAYS go to Indian Garden at yonge & eglinton...but haven't been there in a few years now so not sure if they're as good as they used to be.

http://www.indiangarden.ca/index.htm

IgStar

TRIBE Member
tacos!

thank god I can find all the ingredients here.
indian food as well, but the cheapest buffet I've found is still $30 francs each.

so, I guess I'll be learning to love indian food twice a year.
smeh