1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Is This Your Country?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by SonorouS, Jun 23, 2010.

1. SonorouS

SonorouS TRIBE Member

since the politics forum is a dead zone, and there is already serious discussion on the G20 and the Greek bailout in this forum... I'm posting this here.

Travers: Changing Canada, one backward step at a time - thestar.com

Harper pisses me off to no end, and I can only hope his legacy is tarnished by theconservative party.
  2. cosmosuave

cosmosuave TRIBE Member

I can't wait for the next election when the local Conservative candidate knocks on my door... They will wish that they never did...
  3. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

here are few to add:

Imagine a country that doesn't kidnap and torture you for spouting such drivel. that country is now this country.

Imagine a country where the costs of energy production are increasing and renewable technology is improving, yet its citizens continue to oppose renewable energy and refuse to act locally. that country is now this country.

Imagine a country that doesn't ban the internet because of some politically-questionable content. that country is now this country.

Imagine a country where about half the citizens vote, and yet 99% complain. that country is now this country.

in short dude: harper's not the only issue
  4. SonorouS

SonorouS TRIBE Member

wow, what a surprise... a weak and flippant response from sal de ban.

for someone who has a supposed disdain for apathy you should really try and put forth a better argument than "oh well, it could be worse"
  5. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i prefer to respond to generalizations with more generalizations.
  6. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member

Well said.
  7. SonorouS

SonorouS TRIBE Member

aka. part of the problem.
  8. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

fixed - to meet you half way
  9. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

how the fuck has knowing which hillbillies have long guns ever helped anything?

also ...wow, the star bashing conservatives....breaking news

also, the liberals are now the political equivalent of clown shoes, iggy has NO idea what he is doing and soon will be turfed just like the grand pooobah dion so they can railroad rae into power and the liberals right off a cliff !
    ndp, say hello to being the new official opposition
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  10. rswbrixton

rswbrixton TRIBE Member

Harper and his bunch can take a long lingering lick on my scrotum .

Stiff prick no neck hard hair hard line ultra conservative backwards backwoods baffoon .

Give me liberal government again and soon .