• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is this Tribe or TR????

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Honestly, I quite haven't been able to tell lately....

Shit, my 7 year old brother is much more mature than 90 percent of the people on this board.

many people on this board deserve one of these---->:rolleyes:

Bias

p.s. you may all go back to acting like school children, sorry to interupt.
 

futronic

TRIBE Member
No offence Toby, but when you stop posting about your weekly crush and every little blip in your dating life, then you can feel free to continue making comments.

-- Jay aka Fut
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweetpea

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic
No offence Toby, but when you stop posting about your weekly crush and every little blip in your dating life, then you can feel free to continue making comments.

-- Jay aka Fut
giggle :)
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic
No offence Toby, but when you stop posting about your weekly crush and every little blip in your dating life, then you can feel free to continue making comments.

-- Jay aka Fut
Sorry to have to correct you "almighty Fut", but I don't....why don't you check the last 20 pages of Tribe and see for yourself?

So last night I started a thread on some advice for good restaurants, and it automatically translates into "every little blip in my dating life"????

:rolleyes:

Bias
 

futronic

TRIBE Member
Well of course that translates to "every little blip in your dating life". Did you not multiply by the 90% immaturity exaggeration factor?

*insert analogy of throwing stones and glass houses*

BTW, if I'm the "almighty Fut", does that mean I get to wear a crown? Maybe one of those Burger King jobbies?

-- Jay aka Fut
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic

Maybe one of those Burger King jobbies?

-- Jay aka Fut
You have to graduate to get one of those...for now, it'll be a New Years Eve hat from 1971...

Bias
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias

You have to graduate to get one of those...for now, it'll be a New Years Eve hat from 1971...
Awww shit. You mean I've gotta go BACK to Dick Clark's house to get that hat? Fuck. Every time I'm over there him and Casey Kasum go on and on and on about how much better it was back in the day with American Bandstand and girls on rollerskates serving burgers in the parking lot of the burger joint. I wish they'd just shut the hell up.

BTW, Kenny ... was that the warrior guy from Gauntlet?

-- Jay aka Fut
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
Or as Chris Sheppard would say, "It's craaaaaazy. Mewl, live and direct from the City of Love!"

ha.

-- Jay aka Fut
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by futronic
Or as Chris Sheppard would say, "It's craaaaaazy. Mewl, live and direct from the City of Love!"

ha.

-- Jay aka Fut
Often imitated but never duplicated?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
Honestly, I quite haven't been able to tell lately....

Shit, my 7 year old brother is much more mature than 90 percent of the people on this board.

many people on this board deserve one of these---->:rolleyes:

Bias

p.s. you may all go back to acting like school children, sorry to interupt.
quit your bitching and get back to work energy boy :p
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top