• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is there anywhere to buy Pomegranate juice that's not so expensive???

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
OK, for over a year I've been aware of all the health benefits of the tropical fruit pomegranate. I wanna start drinking this stuff religiously!:D However, this stuff cost an arm and a leg. Anyone know where the cheapest places are for me to buy authentic pomegranate juice?

Thanks!:)
 
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Costco has litre jugs of pomegranate/blueberry juice for about 10 bucks. Blueberry juice is supposed to be pretty good for you too.

Considering that those little bottles of POM are about 5-6 bucks, it's a pretty good deal.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CiG

TRIBE Member
Can you get those health benefits from something that's cheaper, less popular, and more traditional...
 

deevah

TRIBE Member
i've seen my grocery store @ bamburgh sell a 1L btl for as low as 3.99
not the POM brand obviously
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Costco has litre jugs of pomegranate/blueberry juice for about 10 bucks. Blueberry juice is supposed to be pretty good for you too.

Considering that those little bottles of POM are about 5-6 bucks, it's a pretty good deal.

yes
I bought a mixed jug of these two, but the taste was a little less then what I expected.

Still very good for you!
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah, it's not quite up there with pure POM, but I find I have dilute the pure stuff with orange juice or vodka in order to drink it anyway, so blueberry is just as good I guess.

Mix that shit with some balsamic and fresh ground pepper, though, and it makes a pretty decent salad dressing.
 

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Mix that shit with some balsamic and fresh ground pepper, though, and it makes a pretty decent salad dressing.

Yummers...

On the topic of the cool fruit pomegranete, last year there was a thread about it, and someone posted hints and tricks about getting the damn seeds out (something to do with a sink and water...) Could someone please post that again???

I can't get the search function to work
 

zoo

TRIBE Member
pure cherry juice is supposed to be unbelievably healthy

it's horrible to drink though, my mom buys it all the time and i can barely put down 1/4 glass, it's much better mixed in something else
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
OASIS just came out with a juice that is both blueberry and pom juice, I found it at longos and it's pretty good it's 3.99 for 2L

personally I like to make my own juice/smoothies

strawberry,bananna,blueberry,rasberries,1 vitamin C and some lemon

magic
 

zoo

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
OASIS just came out with a juice that is both blueberry and pom juice, I found it at longos and it's pretty good it's 3.99 for 2L

[AdRiaN or Soundstream, take your pick] It is located on the wonder wall of the grocerty store. [/AdRiaN or Soundstream]
 

starr

TRIBE Member
MissBlu said:
On the topic of the cool fruit pomegranete, last year there was a thread about it, and someone posted hints and tricks about getting the damn seeds out (something to do with a sink and water...) Could someone please post that again???

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?t=104444&highlight=pomegranate

Booty Bits said:
oh, i actually have a pomegranate trick for everyone!! when you have opened it up and you want to get out all the little guys, just use a big bowl of water, and break up the pomegranate while its submerged in water. that way, all the thin yellow membrane stuff floats to the surface, and the seeds sink to the bottom.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bean

TRIBE Member
president's choice pomegranate blueberry juice (i think they also make a pure pomegranate juice) is delicious and cost-effective. I think it's $2.99 or $3.99 for an approximately 2 L bottle - totally beats out costco in this resepect.

the trick is, finding the darn stuff in stock! :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top