• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is sexuality an issue for you?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Because it isn't for me.
I mean, two years ago the whole gheying up thing was funny because I was fresh meat on here. And it was nice to get some attention and meet a whole bunch of people that eventually became close friends. And I cherish you all.

But I mean, GIVE ME A BREAK will ya?
We Tribe gay boys and gals are tired of being the butt (pardon my French) of everyone's jokes.

Some are funny. Some are plain ol' exasperating.

I am getting really tired of weird PMs and weird random comments about my sexuality. It's REALLY boring. I mean, I'm tired of MoFo, aren't you?
I'm not talking about jokes that have to do with ass or boys or whatever. I'm talking about the conscious untactful (and often NOT FUNNY) humour based around maschismo, masculinity issues and a general lameass attempt to look manlier by putting down someone else.

And the fact that I have made out or had sex with 69% of the people who do this kinda boring 1997 humour, well, there's nothing I can do to turn back time and take back my saliva.
Let's give it a rest, people.

If you want a fag to pick on, I suggest you look in the mirror. You know who you are.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Haha, I'm going to an art show now so I'll be checking up on this when I get back.

Why do I even bother? Why do I care so much? Because I really do love you all.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I'm completely comfortable talking to you sunny...your a nice guy PERIOD regardless of sexual orientation(of couse that doesn't matter anyway)...some people are dicks, plain and simple

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
I think you are a great guy. I don't understand why people fucking care about your sexuality. I couldn't give a shit about who you fuck or not. Do whatever makes you happy.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Galactic Phantom
It's funny when you pigeon hole yourself into a certain role and no one sees beyond that!!

Forever the prankster!!

YAY
Really, it's a blessing in disguise because I get to filter who the cool people are that I actually want to spend time with instead of wasting time explaining myself to.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by terrawrist III
I'm completely comfortable talking to you sunny...your a nice guy PERIOD regardless of sexual orientation(of couse that doesn't matter anyway)...some people are dicks, plain and simple
ditto

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Thanks. BUT I AM NOT FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS. I'd rather see some comments on what you think it is to be judged.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Hey MOFO

You may not know who i am but we have met a few times and man i think your one of the coolest guys i have met here during my short time thus far in toronto . And you have amazing style . Props

Jeff. ;)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Galactic Phantom
It's funny when you pigeon hole yourself into a certain role and no one sees beyond that!!

Forever the prankster!!

YAY
And for the record, making fun of my flirtiness is VASTLY different than using my sexuality as humour. Because sometimes, it borders on untactful. And I think because I seem to "take it so well," it's like a feeding frenzy for people to purge their insecurities onto me and other gay boys on here.

I'm all for jokes. But you should hear some of the comments I got when that AIDS study came out a while ago about the uprise of HIV in Toronto.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by MoFo
Thanks. BUT I AM NOT FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS. I'd rather see some comments on what you think it is to be judged.
I'm a white heterosexual between the ages of 18-35. I'm the one doing the judging aren't I?

I have no idea. Sorry. :(

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Fillmore
Hey MOFO

You may not know who i am but we have met a few times and man i think your one of the coolest guys i have met here during my short time thus far in toronto . And you have amazing style . Props

Jeff. ;)
I know who you are.
I told people not to ash on your kitchen floor actually. :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I'm a white heterosexual between the ages of 18-35. I'm the one doing the judging aren't I?

I have no idea. Sorry. :(
See, THAT'S funny.

Later losers.

chooch

TRIBE Member
the only people who's sexuality is an issue for me are people that i am involved sexually with. everyone else...it is totally their business. i would hope that we define ourselves and others on more that who we hit the sack with.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders