• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is pacific mall open today?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Lunches are only 10 bucks.

And its all you can eat ;)

edit: Actually I think the *only* time its 20 bucks are friday-sunday dinners. All other times are 10 bucks

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Oh, that's great.

I just have a thing about bbqs. Like Korean ones too. It always just tastes like what I make at home..

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
kbbq is always great, especially that one at sheppard & McGowan... but every now and then you just gotta do something new ;)

Theres a really good Pho place at pacific too...

In fact pacific prolly has the best quality food court of any mall I have ever been in ;)

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I thought Drop Zone doesn't exist anymore?
It's still there, they just renamed it to D2 I think.

Havent been since the change tho, all speculation.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah,

The place is open and it's packed. I saw Vinder there and fightingskurvy. I got my cousin to buy me a new hat and I bought a Freshjive shirt. I am happy. No really big deals...but most places are offering to pay the tax.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
Yeah,

The place is open and it's packed. I saw Vinder there and fightingskurvy. I got my cousin to buy me a new hat and I bought a Freshjive shirt. I am happy. No really big deals...but most places are offering to pay the tax.
Most times when you pay cash the stores will pay the tax.