• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is it spring yet?

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Anyone else finding it rather difficult to concentrate? ... geeezus I just spent the last 3 hours in class daydreaming about vacationing and sex (mind you my prof is pretty damn boring) :p

Cmoooooooooooon warm weather and sex on the beach!

meow!

~Lori

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Seriously... I'm not even asking for spring to come now, but just maybe three days in a row of above-zero weather. Is that too much to ask?

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
am i ready for spring/summer

our store is getting spring shoes in now:D

i got 6 boxes today!! Time to go unpack them and try them all on!!

COME ON WARM WEARTHER..MAMA NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
ya the sleepless nights are starting for me.. To bad its going to cool off.
Maybe this will keep me motivated and out of my dark stage that usually follows this time of year so I can keep motivated for the real spring, or better yet,...... SOMMMMAAHHH :D

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i've noticed the days are getting longer, and the weather has been nicer lately. we're getting there!

sk8

TRIBE Member
i hope it's still winter for a while - i'm not done skiing and snowboarding yet or playing in the snow

GO WINTER!!

*runs quickly out of thread*

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
springs.jpg

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Seriously... I'm not even asking for spring to come now, but just maybe three days in a row of above-zero weather. Is that too much to ask?

Seriously. I'm not picky at this point.