• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is it possible to whiten a cats teeth?

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
My room mates cat has really ugly teeth and I was thinking about using whitestrips to whiten them. Do you think that will adversely effect the cat in any way? I think it may help him get laid by other cats and thus make him happier and stop him from moping about the apartment like a baby all the time.

If I do use whitestrips can I use a rubberband to keep them in place?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
JOSHB said:
My room mates cat has really ugly teeth and I was thinking about using whitestrips to whiten them. Do you think that will adversely effect the cat in any way? I think it may help him get laid by other cats and thus make him happier and stop him from moping about the apartment like a baby all the time.

you should get your cat porcelan veneers, or whiten them with

LAZERS

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Ive thought about the veneers thing and although I am genuinely concerned with his well-being and really want him to get laid more so he stops moping around the house, I really don't want to blow my whole wad on a cosmetic surgery for Zoo (the cat's name). Unless of course he is somehow mangled in a wreck, then I'll have no choice.

Lazers may be to futuristic for him, he's really old fashioned kind of cat in this way.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
you could dye him a darker color so his teeth have the appearance of being whiter

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
He's already darker than Forest Whitaker's neck. I should, in the future, give him a diet that's a little lower in swedish fish and higher in real fish. But that's neither here nor there.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
3074072CPAP9040-resized200.jpg

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
omg thats a good one Thumper! There is even that correction tape stuff that we use at the office for a more temporary solution.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Pull all the teeth out and ship them to Cambridge. When they come back they will be whiter than Kelly Clarkson's fanbase.
does Cambridge have exceptional teeth cleaning services or did I miss something?

kuba

TRIBE Member
I cant believe someone would waste their time on trying to whiten their CATS fucking teeth. Jesus christ, the thing licks it ass and cunt daily, and you want to whiten the teeth?

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
yes, kuba, he's very serious about whitening the cat's teeth. it is a very serious matter. i have to add that i have always considered it a priority to keep your pet cat's teeth nice and white and i commend joshb for taking the well being and happiness of his roommate's cat.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
just pull them out....cats are like sharks, they'll grow a new set right away.

oh, and to your certain joy, you'll find the old ones are filled with creamy milk chocolate!....yummers!

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
I cant believe someone would waste their time on trying to whiten their CATS fucking teeth. Jesus christ, the thing licks it ass and cunt daily, and you want to whiten the teeth?

Dude!!!!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
fat-grey-cat6.jpg

...............................................+

3074072CPAP9040-resized200.jpg

...............................................=

happycatheadFIESTA.gif

tonep

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:

first of all its a hairless cat, there is no way even with white teeth that mother fucker is getting laid... fucking thing looks like telly sevales in the dirty dozen when he puts that black paint on his face.... ugly son a bitch