• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is it possible to get pure Mdma?

-Sixcat-

TRIBE Member
Without any other crap like meth or other drugs in it? I haven't seen anything pure yet and I was wondering if it really is out there?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
another one of these threads?

If you want it you should get it like everyone else...

Prostitute yourself and pray that one of your John's will bring some with them so you can get your fix/ forget about what your doing.
 

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -Sixcat-
Without any other crap like meth or other drugs in it? I haven't seen anything pure yet and I was wondering if it really is out there?
nah he's not a narc, he's a good guy w/ two dogs and cat (see pet thread about a month ago)

yea Sixcat it is possible to find, they're in clear capsules and should be pure white powder. don't take the ones that look like brown sugar, it's at least cut with crap or contains other stuff.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

-Sixcat-

TRIBE Member
Hey thanks Thumpr, the info is much appreciated.

Actually since I came to these boards you have been the only one that has treated me with any kind of decency or repect and looked past my low post count.

You sir are a man among men, I thank you /bow :)
 

why not

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Is it possible to get pure Mdma?

Originally posted by Thumpr


yea Sixcat it is possible to find, they're in clear capsules and should be pure white powder. don't take the ones that look like brown sugar, it's at least cut with crap or contains other stuff.

colour and capsules means nothing.
go to pillreports to get some idea of what you might have.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -Sixcat-
Without any other crap like meth or other drugs in it? I haven't seen anything pure yet and I was wondering if it really is out there?

if you are in BC, why are you asking a mainly toronto crowd about droogs...... BC NARC


???


[jai]
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -Sixcat-
Hey thanks Thumpr, the info is much appreciated.

Actually since I came to these boards you have been the only one that has treated me with any kind of decency or repect and looked past my low post count.

You sir are a man among men, I thank you /bow :)
i can't say i've read all the threads where people treated you with a lack of decency or respect so i can't dispute that, but i will say that you should usually consider that people may simply be picking on you in jest ... happens a lot here. try to engage your sense of humour. you'll be doing it yourself soon enough. :)
 

aki

TRIBE Promoter
Strange, when i was in Vancouver recently all i could get my hands on were mdma caps, and was told pressed pills are generally unpopular in the Van scene. All depends on who you talk to i guess.
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Is it possible to get pure Mdma?

Originally posted by Thumpr
yea Sixcat it is possible to find, they're in clear capsules and should be pure white powder. don't take the ones that look like brown sugar, it's at least cut with crap or contains other stuff.

that's SO not true.


in fact, white and fluffy, just means more processed....bleached and crushed further.



anyway, this thread is rookie shit....
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top