• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

is it okay to stare at a blind girls boobs?

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
this one time at work,
i was stuck on an elevator going up lots of flights and there was this blind
girl, cane sunglassess and everything.
she was also totally hot and had a great rack.
i checked it out in the clandestine way any healthy male would

but then i lingered a bit, because she's blind.

but then i wondered if in some karmic way this was bad, and that staring at a girls rack is crude if they know youre looking or not.

and just as i was thinking this i was still staring at her rack like intensely,
as if studying a specimin in bio class where you couldnt believe the shit you were seeing under the microscope coupled with the general feeling of importance one gets from using a microscope and saying that they use microscopes for "sciency" purposes.

but still, that blind girl had the best boobs ive ever seen on a blind person.

acheron

TRIBE Member
and just think, she'll never be able to appreciate fully just how wonderful looking her boobs are.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gak

TRIBE Member
do you look at nonblind women's boobs? Equal rights...you have to look at all boobs regardless of race, ethnicity, handicap, sexual orientation etc....It's in our Charter of Rights...if you don't look at her boobs you're a bigot...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AMc

TRIBE Member
Yes, it's ok to stare at any girl's boobs at anytime. Grab 'em if you have the chance too. They'll give you a kiss afterwards.

acheron

TRIBE Member
hey maybe she really gets into it, touching her (apparently) awesome breasts... you know, people who have lost a sense tend to have amplified ability in the others so maybe she's super-sensitive.

Should have asked for her digits...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I read somewhere that blind women are more likely to be sexually assaulted. :(
It's not really any different than staring at someone who can't see you at the moment, like staring at someone's butt while they're in front of you in line. But there's always the chance that the seeing person could catch you, while this woman is oblivious to the lasers.