• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Is anyone on here a Dental Assistant?

trickynicky

TRIBE Member
i'm curious to know how you like it...
i'm 32 and realizing i dont really want to be an admin assistant forever. i have university degrees but they are kinda useless... i started thinking about this after a recent trip to the dentist and finding out it's only a 1 year course... any info would be appreciated! how would it be for a long term career,etc?

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
I know a couple actually. Neither of them like it now after doing it for 3 years. You'd probably want to persue a hygentist degree (or whatever they're called) after becoming an assistant. If money is going be an issue for you, I'd look for something else as they seem to be at deadlock on what they can make now and they're 26.

trickynicky

TRIBE Member
ya that is what i was curious about - there wouldnt be anywhere to move up with that. being a hygenist does not appeal to me at all really.
thanks for the info

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
the only great thing about going to my dentist is the slutty hygenists.

i remember getting a cheeseburger hard on staring at a hygenist who's shirt was hanging low while she was polishing my chips, it was almost like she did it on purpose it was so brazen.

suffice to say, ive had extensive dental work done since then.

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:

i remember getting a cheeseburger hard on QUOTE]

I dunno what this is but is sounds funny as hell! Oh btw can I get a referral?!?:D

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
judge wopner said:

i remember getting a cheeseburger hard on QUOTE]

I dunno what this is but is sounds funny as hell! Oh btw can I get a referral?!?:D
ha!

its the clinic on yonge and eg attached to the small pharmacy and noah's foods. it used to be a dr. pollack but she left. its funny becuase the first time i went there i assuemed she was polish but apparently dr. pollack is ukranian or something.

thats like dr. wop being scottish.

fucked!