• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

is anyone actually working today?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
sounds good. should also extend invitaion to fattyp.

Picture the look on your family's face when I show up instead of you. hehehe we should so do this. :D
 

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
are you a guy? (I apoligize if you're not - your name is kinda asexual)

hehe

Yeah, you could say I got a sex change. ;)

fattyp could replace me too. actually, anyone could. I *really* don't want to go and hear my family argue, and my grandmother call me "fat"

BOOURNS!
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
i'm supposed to be working on a paper
instead I'm procratinating @ the computer lab.....

It's western

Draw a smiley face on a piece of construction paper using your crayon color of choice and get your fucking degree, you slacker
 

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
i'm supposed to be working on a paper
instead I'm procratinating @ the computer lab.....

that's always my preferred activity too. (procrastination, that is)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Pete, write your paper on wasps

Not the kind your family are, the other kind, that are actually threatening
 

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


It's western

Draw a smiley face on a piece of construction paper using your crayon color of choice and get your fucking degree, you slacker

i lost my crayon sharpener, and they won't let me near the safety scissors :(
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete

they won't let me near the safety scissors :(

lest we forget WHY

scissors.jpg
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
ahahhahahhahhahhahaha

you're not stoned yet, are you deepy? -- your posts are actaully coherent :p

cafeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeene!

makes me extra bitchy!

hook some up to your veins and let's have at it
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
Pete, write your paper on wasps

Not the kind your family are, the other kind, that are actually threatening

Originally posted by deep


scissors.jpg

I dunno, that dudes got 2 pairs of scissors -- and they're not even the safety kind. Looks pretty threatening to me.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete




I dunno, that dudes got 2 pairs of scissors -- and they're not even the safety kind. Looks pretty threatening to me.

Does he look like a wasp (either kind) to you ? DAMMIT YOU'RE TOO STUPID EVEN FOR WESTERN!!!

wasps (the bee kind) with scissors...now you know they got wallets that say "bad ass muthafucka" on them
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top