• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Is anybodys eyes all itchy and shit?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps there may be more pollen spewing into the air, or i am wondering if it is because I was out biking i traffic all day...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
when i was a kid i never had all these alergies... or maybe i was just too wasted to notice...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
littlenutty said:
just one eye.... i cant figure it out, only one eye has been getting irritated this season ???
my left eye is worse than my right eye... yours?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
my left eye is worse than my right eye... yours?
yep! same. stupid left eye.

i started a new job today thought that maybe the manager would think i was hitting the bong before work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
ya man it fucking blows. visine doesn't work really...my dr said that using claratin or reactine is really just for stuffiness caused by allergies so basically we're screwed.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
AERIUS is great, and non-drowsy
It's something I pride myself on. :D

No itchy watery eyes (yet), but a chronic cough like every 30-45 seconds last night. An allergy tablet usually clears it right up.

Deedee

TRIBE Member
does anyone find that if u stick to one allergy pill for long enough that it stops working??....
have u found one that doesn't? i'm still on the lookout..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Deedee said:
does anyone find that if u stick to one allergy pill for long enough that it stops working??....
have u found one that doesn't? i'm still on the lookout..
Yes, that is common. You have to switch it up. My method is Reactine-Allegra-Aerius-Claritin, on a scale of being the most effective for my system. I save Claritin until Ragweed season.

Another word of caution, a side effect of non-drowsy allergy pills is "drowsiness." Usually the first one may make you drowsy, then subsequent ones will make you non-drowsy.